Badhaadhe will freed soon

When the Army captures a town, it's important to thoroughly ‘comb out’ the surrounding areas to eliminate not only AS militants, but also sympathizers. It's note worthy to take lessons from the Middle Shabelle offensive where the troops stationed there were more prioritized in capturing multiple towns up ahead instead of stabilizing their earlier gains.

the Main objective extends beyond liberating the remaining districts. we are also aiming to open up all the roads connecting these areas, providing safe passage for the citizens and to ensure that they are neither taxed nor killed by the terrorists.

Abaq

VIP
As confirmed by reliable sources,the next operation will be to clean the terrorist from lower jubba,Madoobe will personally lead the operation @Abaq
@SPMLegend @Removed
I can't say too much but while the rest of Somalis were distracted elsewhere, Jubbaland has increased the Darawiish by many 1000s of OG soldiers all fully trained and armed the past year. In Kulbiyow town alone, almost 2,000 were recruited from Maqabul and Tolomuge. It will be a multiprogned approach with attacks in certain areas acting to distract the enemy from other areas. Insha Allah Badhaadhe will be free soon.

Abaq

VIP
When the Army captures a town, it's important to thoroughly ‘comb out’ the surrounding areas to eliminate not only AS militants, but also sympathizers. It's note worthy to take lessons from the Middle Shabelle offensive where the troops stationed there were more prioritized in capturing multiple towns up ahead instead of stabilizing their earlier gains.

the Main objective extends beyond liberating the remaining districts. we are also aiming to open up all the roads connecting these areas, providing safe passage for the citizens and to ensure that they are neither taxed nor killed by the terrorists.
One of the aims of this campaign is to eliminate terrorists of all kinds from Jubbaland. AS are the open terrorists, there are many silent terrorists lurking amongst us. They will all be dealt with as per convos I had with commanders on the ground

I think Awrtable.

@anon2 were you pro farmajo anti-jubaland?
I was pro-Farmaajo when he was first running then he turned out to be a scam and was trying to destroy PL by forcing centralization too quickly. Some of his policies were good but some were bad, He was a soft weak president who overall didn't do much and was too friendly with Ethiopia and Qatar.

Also I'm not anti-JL. I love JL, I want to visit one day Inshallah. I don't know too much about the internal politics. It's the region with most potential if reconciliation can be made without the interference of outside forces (Kenya, Ethiopia, etc). Lots of money to be made and lots of jobs for be created.
:hillarybiz:

I was pro-Farmaajo when he was first running then he turned out to be a scam and was trying to destroy PL by forcing centralization too quickly. Some of his policies were good but some were bad, He was a soft weak president who overall didn't do much and was too friendly with Ethiopia and Qatar.

Also I'm not anti-JL. I love JL, I want to visit one day Inshallah. I don't know too much about the internal politics. It's the region with most potential if reconciliation can be made without the interference of outside forces (Kenya, Ethiopia, etc). Lots of money to be made and lots of jobs for be created.
:hillarybiz:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending