Baafin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles What drought? :siilaanyolaugh: I have a surplus of Ssopt admirers of which @Apollo and @Inquisitive_ aren't. At least not overtly. Their true amours are DNA and fat shaming, respectively.

@Reiko I think I'm being mislead with their descriptions. How is every Abdi suddenly tall, built, bookish and chisel-faced?
:mugshotman: Is hearing believing or was that seeing, I forget.

Sis whether it’s DNA tests or khaat you will always come second in a faraxs heart, they are fickle creatures. It’s the ones who worship at their mothers alter that you should be worried about.

e31.jpg

@AussieHustler is a sleuth, he insults me while praising me I don’t even know how to feel heedhe.

@Gambar

Istaqfurralah ina adeer, sida masxafka ayaan magaacaaga u dhunkudaa ixtiraamka aan kuu qaba darteed, Af laguugu caaya iguma yaala. Kani bidaarle saalax sidii cabdi illeey loo inqilaabey, Liyuu police ayuu ka xuroobey laakiin cag jeegaan ayuu lagu hayaa. Wuu iska qafiifey.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Gambar

Istaqfurralah ina adeer, sida masxafka ayaan magaacaaga u dhunkudaa ixtiraamka aan kuu qaba darteed, Af laguugu caaya iguma yaala. Kani bidaarle saalax sidii cabdi illeey loo inqilaabey, Liyuu police ayuu ka xuroobey laakiin cag jeegaan ayuu lagu hayaa. Wuu iska qafiifey.
Hayaay!
Waa la iso soogalay

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sis whether it’s DNA tests or khaat you will always come second in a faraxs heart, they are fickle creatures. It’s the ones who worship at their mothers alter that you should be worried about.

:siilaanyolaugh: You must become the neglectful bartente. They will always try to win your affection on a hamster wheel. Throw a couple occasional scraps as rewards but nothing more. These boys love the chase and should be made aware you are never sold on them. They will appreciate the constant goal setting and gamification of love. More so than an authentic connection that seems like an ensured victory.

Muji

VIP
:siilaanyolaugh: You must become the neglectful bartente. They will always try to win your affection on a hamster wheel. Throw a couple occasional scraps as rewards but nothing more. These boys love the chase and should be made aware you are never sold on them. They will appreciate the constant goal setting and gamification of love. More so than an authentic connection that seems like an assured victory.

Soph you have quickly become one of my favourite people here.

They forced to act like the hoochie I’ve become. If Aussie agreed to dm when I initially showed interest I wouldn’t have MrLog or Kodeen in my count.

Nvm

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Soph you have quickly become one of my favourite people here.

They forced to act like the hoochie I’ve become. If Aussie agreed to dm when I initially showed interest I would have MrLog or Kodeen in my count.

Nvm

Likewise sis, I miss your fire. Lol

I've witnessed boys become complacent despite being with the most stellar women. The moment they see a withdrawal of attention and reinvestment in numero uno they become highly attentive.

Be the prize that is anticipated but on borrowed time and hasn't totally arrived. Anticipation is what they live for, not so much complete access to the priceless gift.

Muji

VIP
Likewise sis, I miss your fire. Lol

I've witnessed boys become complacent despite being with the most stellar women. The moment they see a withdrawal of attention and reinvestment in numero uno they become highly attentive.

Be the prize that is anticipated but on borrowed time and hasn't totally arrived. Anticipation is what they live for, not so much complete access to the priceless gift.
It’s the anticipation they salivate for not the prize in its self

@Reiko we need to join this wave wallahi

Leave Abdis back in 2018

mrlog

VIP
Have you still not revealed who this is? I hope it’s not one of my sloppy seconds, @Kodeen and @mrlog

Also, why do you have two guys, when our @sophisticate is going through a drought?

Huuno who u kiddin
u and I both know that all of u loves all of me.
Get ready, Tuesday night wear ur sexiest Baati
I’ma pick u up for our candle lit dinner at Quruxloows restaurant

Muji

VIP
Huuno who u kiddin
u and I both know that all of u loves all of me.
Get ready, Tuesday night wear ur sexiest Baati
I’ma pick u up for our candle lit dinner at Quruxloows restaurant

Huuno @AussieHustler has been putting in a lot of ground work since you’ve been absent. He has shown me his surfer abs and sent me a recording of his Australian accent. You on the other hand, the only thing you have to offer is a Toyota Corolla and a ticket straight to single motherhood. How are you going to prove me wrong?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huuno @AussieHustler has been putting in a lot of ground work since you’ve been absent. He has shown me his surfer abs and sent me a recording of his Australian accent. You on the other hand, the only thing you have to offer is a Toyota Corolla and a ticket straight to single motherhood. How are you going to prove me wrong?

Knowles

u need inside info about mrlog…..he is a single divorcee father

Muji

VIP
Knowles

u need inside info about mrlog…..he is a single divorcee father

Basra thank you for looking out for me but I found this out three months ago.

His baby mother hit me up warning me about the child support he hasn’t paid.

Aussiehustler has two puppies he tends to and feeds steak every night, @mrlog on the other hand hasn’t seen his kids in 17 years subhanallah.

mrlog

VIP
@Knowles walaalo eeg
I will prove u wrong as follows:
Gucci baati kow dheh (get rid of ur Suugo stained one)
Lexus in ur garage labo dheh (no more public transport like ur still qaxooti)
Finally like Fred flint stone I will make ur bed rock (halal of course)

Tuesday 8:00 sharp, be ready baan ku idhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending