Baafin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Knowles

Saaxib we cool right?
We butted heads the other day for whatever reason. If you leave whose posts are we going to qashin? You are valuable asset to this cyber community

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are so cruel. I feel like you’re my long lost sister.

Sister, sister
Never knew how I missed ya
Now that everybody knows
I ain't ever gonna let you go
Sister, sister

You’re a real one if you know where this is from!!! :salute:

Saalax Bidaar

@Saalax Bidaar

I’m just joking, since, I don’t trust @Reiko male cousins on Somalispot, I was going to ask @Gambar for @Reiko hand as the minyarada after @Knowles That’s how much I respect suldaanadda.
Sxb I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but I vividly remember you telling me that you were a member of the homosexual community or was that the Western4life fellow. You two have similarities

If it wasn’t you I put forth my apologies if it were you then please suuqa ha nagu cidhiidhin

Sxb I hope you don’t take this the wrong way but I vividly remember you telling me that you were a member of the homosexual community or was that the Western4life fellow. You two have similarities

If it wasn’t you I put forth my apologies if it were you then please suuqa ha nagu cidhiidhin

@Saalax Bidaar

I support the LGBT community and the more Somali male gays means only more available Halimas. Only those Farah’s in the closet complain about them and hate them.

We don’t need that topic right now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Knowles What drought? :siilaanyolaugh: I have a surplus of Ssopt admirers of which @Apollo and @Inquisitive_ aren't. At least not overtly. Their true amours are DNA and fat shaming, respectively.

@Reiko I think I'm being mislead with their descriptions. How is every Abdi suddenly tall, built, bookish and chisel-faced?
:mugshotman: Is hearing believing or was that seeing, I forget.

Saalax Bidaar

Jooji beenta waryaa! She’ll hit you where it hurts.

Oo hadii reiko ay iga laado meesha ma waxay rabtaa in aan kaa dhaalin wiilal iyo gabdho?
Laakin
Adiga hadaa far igu soo taagtid inta dhex ku qabto baa ku lagdi ii noo bilow dagaalka hadanan miiska qadada iyo joodariga kugu la kor dhicin

Status
Not open for further replies.