Aysha Harun

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont think you should come for Islam for that. He is not like what you wrote, I have been following him for years. He calls out his own and this is one of the few times I’ve seen him call out an ajnabi Muslim, also most of his content is islamic related keep that in mind. He stays defending black/non-arabs on arabic-speaking tiktok. The thing about Aysha, who I also dislike for what she did to Somalis, is like the main Muslim face for the brands (like sephora) that he is calling out. Also she has used the Palestinian suffering to gain money, quite literally only mentioning it in an ad. There are a million other people to defend and it aint this somali-hating raccoon. I suggest you make tawbah because this brother is far from being a dusty.
:ufdup:

I dont think you should come for Islam for that. He is not like what you wrote, I have been following him for years. He calls out his own and this is one of the few times I’ve seen him call out an ajnabi Muslim, also most of his content is islamic related keep that in mind. He stays defending black/non-arabs on arabic-speaking tiktok. The thing about Aysha, who I also dislike for what she did to Somalis, is like the main Muslim face for the brands (like sephora) that he is calling out. Also she has used the Palestinian suffering to gain money, quite literally only mentioning it in an ad. There are a million other people to defend and it aint this somali-hating raccoon. I suggest you make tawbah because this brother is far from being a dusty.
:ufdup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.