Aysha Harun

I was gonna make a thread in her defense against this carab but, I learned some unfortunate detail about here. I also heard she ain't even Somali. Thoughts?

She’s not Somali and I don’t see why that’s ‘unfortunate’. She’s Harari I heard. They’re nice people.

Yo grown man shouldn’t be commenting on these GRWN girlies. Wa Ceeb. Looks like the leftie cancel culture has made it’s way over to the Muslim world.

I don’t feel comfortable with Muslims on social media going after content creators for having collaborations with companies. Personally I believe that they should have enough integrity to boycott, but at the same time unfortunately a lot and I mean a lot of businesses we buy from are Zionist.

Vapour

Habeen
I don’t feel comfortable with Muslims on social media going after content creators for having collaborations with companies. Personally I believe that they should have enough integrity to boycott, but at the same time unfortunately a lot and I mean a lot of businesses we buy from are Zionist.
Almost no one follows Islam to the letter. Pointless to waste mental energy on the unfeasible.

Last edited:

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I used to think she was somali for the longest time. she’s got to have enough money, idk why you would compromise your morals for coin

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Our taxes are used to bomb muslim countries plus almost everyone supports israel entity. Are we gonna gloss over that?

Our taxes are used to bomb muslim countries plus almost everyone supports israel entity. Are we gonna gloss over that?
Muslim Protest has some influence. In America we're going through a cultural awakening people are questioning the Israeli lobby mostly due to Palestine. This is why TikTok is being banned. Don't downplay the Muslim protesting effort.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Muslim Protest has some influence. In America we're going through a cultural awakening people are questioning the Israeli lobby mostly due to Palestine. This is why TikTok is being banned. Don't downplay the Muslim protesting effort.
Ngl most of it looks performative. Im yet to see results from protests. They should just shut up and go fight in the war if they are being genuine