Aysha Harun

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Protests put pressure on local governments to call for ceasefire thats the main goal
No. I want them to go fly back and fight. 20k Jews from the uk went back to join the war and came back with blood on their hands. Why can’t the ummah of 2 billion do the same? Cowards

Ngl most of it looks performative. Im yet to see results from protests. They should just shut up and go fight in the war if they are being genuine
Indeed most of it is cringe but normies eat it up.

"A late October YouGov poll is illustrative. It found that more people ages 18-29 sympathized with Palestinians than with Israelis in the current conflict — the only age bracket with that view (28 percent expressed more sympathy with Palestinians vs. 20 percent for Israelis — though even more sympathized with both peoples equally, 31 percent). Older groups were more likely to sympathize with Israelis than Palestinians or both groups equally, particularly those 65 and older. Fourteen percent of 18- to 29-year-olds thought it was “very important” for the United States to protect Israel compared with two-thirds of those 65 or older." - Washington Post

The zionist lobby runs deep. They run every sector of america. I'll be surprised if anything comes out of it
It's all about public awareness. With the death of TV, media has been more decentralized than it has ever been. I can see a cultural revolution in the future headed by the current American youth.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
No. I want them to go fly back and fight. 20k Jews from the uk went back to join the war and came back with blood on their hands. Why can’t the ummah of 2 billion do the same? Cowards
I remember when people were joining ISIS in the 2010s but ISIS hide under religion and pretend that what they are doing is for the good of all Muslims.With Palestinian liberation people are a lot more hesitant to take part in Palestinian resistance because it has nothing to do with religion but settler colonialism.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
I remember when people were joining ISIS in the 2010s but ISIS hide under religion and pretend that what they are doing is for the good of all Muslims.With Palestinian liberation people are a lot more hesitant to take part in Palestinian resistance because it has nothing to do with religion but settler colonialism.
Overwhelming majority of Muslim Palestinians I seen on the internet call it a religious cause. Then theres the outliers the christians and the secular Palestinians who yap online lecturing Muslim to not call it a religious cause when it clearly is. The genocide and occupation is being done within muslim lands to muslim people. Muslims have a duty to defend them but the concept of borders and the lack of a caliphate makes it complicated

Overwhelming majority of Muslim Palestinians I seen on the internet call it a religious cause. Then theres the outliers the christians and the secular Palestinians who yap online lecturing Muslim to not call it a religious cause when it clearly is. The genocide and occupation is being done within muslim lands to muslim people. Muslims have a duty to defend them but the concept of borders and the lack of a caliphate makes it complicated
Sunni Arab countries have been neutered. Now they are submissive to Israel and the US. The only Muslims that still let their balls hang are Shia specifically Iran, Hezbollah, and Houthis.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Interesting but it isn’t really what I’ve seen.Most Palestinian resistance groups are secular but the biggest one is Islamist but they all are fighting the same thing and are on the same side.They are all fighting Zionists for the right to return to their home, live peacefully and not be murdered by the occupation forces.Calling it religious makes it sound like the genocide is happening because they are Muslim when that’s not the case.Zionists were planning to colonise Palestine for a long time because they think it’s their god-given right to kick Palestinians out of their homes.The genocide is somewhat religious on the side of the Zionists not Palestinians.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
Interesting but it isn’t really what I’ve seen.Most Palestinian resistance groups are secular but the biggest one is Islamist but they all are fighting the same thing and are on the same side.They are all fighting Zionists for the right to return to their home, live peacefully and not be murdered by the occupation forces.Calling it religious makes it sound like the genocide is happening because they are Muslim when that’s not the case.Zionists were planning to colonise Palestine for a long time because they think it’s their god-given right to kick Palestinians out of their homes.The genocide is somewhat religious on the side of the Zionists not Palestinians.
The Palestinian people are smart. They refer to it as a humanitarian cause infront of gaalos but also appeal to muslims by referring to it as a muslim cause. Ofcourse we know its a humanitarian cause but its also a muslim cause and those muslims who say its not need to learn the deen

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
The Palestinian people are smart. They refer to it as a humanitarian cause infront of gaalos but also appeal to muslims by referring to it as a muslim cause. Ofcourse we know its a humanitarian cause but its also a muslim cause and those muslims who say its not need to learn the deen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
with ISIs the uk intelligence as well as other west intelligence were driving and flying these muzzies to the Syria border lol
It was a Canadian spy that actually helped shamima begum get to Syria