Ayrabs humiliate our nation

We're only known as the one African tribe that puts butter in our hair 😭 and hoteps using our glorious curls to prove that the Egyptians were black. 😭

That's right. Put that saliid macsaro in your hair :silanyolaugh:

Traces: This man's intricate dayta hairstyle bears clear traces of the large amount of buttery unguent needed to create it

How common is this hairstyle?

@Danakiil

Your people's rareness has been described like you guys are rare Pokemons or something

:mjlol:

He even called himself Pokemon :mjlaugh:
He knows the drill. Have a straight face and keep pushing when faced with the reality :liberaltears:
I know another half Afar who's a year younger than me. Anywhere where there's lots of reer Djibouti diaspora you'll find some Afars mixed in beg. Shiny Pokemon wayeey.

Our population is also very small. Only 1.3 million Afars on the planet

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I thank Eebe swt for making me Djiboutian cause the way some of you Somalians are moving in this thread is so blackpilled and doomer it could make an incel disgusted. God bless my $7 chocolate bars french education system and 40 degree Celsius weather :lawd:

viva la République de Djibouti! Viva la governance! :ohhhdamn:
Long live Djibouti :salute:

Afar are bootleg somali savages

that need to be civilised either way with a talk or with the knife to the throat

Why civilize them, when they live near volcanoes?

That urban lifestyle will not suit them whenever they experience volcano outbreak, especially Ethiopian Afars.
How would Somalis handle this?!?! :damn:
Erta Ale – Afar Zone 2, Ethiopia - Atlas Obscura

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Why civilized when they live near volcanoes?

That urban lifestyle will not suit them whenever they experience volcano outbreak, especially Ethiopian Afars.
How would Somalis handle this?!?! :damn:
Erta Ale – Afar Zone 2, Ethiopia - Atlas Obscura
If that happened to us you best know somalis are gonna pack up their camels and run up the abyssinian mountain to go live with those Semetic mulattos

It’s common to see afar and Somali mixes. I know like 4 from Ottawa alone.

Intermarriage is common between people of different ethnicities who live next to each other, especially back home in Djibouti and Ethiopia.
Though, the Afar-Somali mix is rather uncommon in the diaspora. :patrice:

Trending

Latest posts