Ayrabs humiliate our nation

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Ah, yes, it's Arabs that have *humiliated* Somalia.....not our clan warfare and militias, not bandits setting up checkpoints on highways, not Al Shabab, not corrupt politicians that sellout the country and it's people......and many many more things, but Arabs.

This guy is saying most Somalis were naked except for a few advanced Dir clans. It was my understanding that father Darud brought Xariir to Somalia. Didn't Awoowe Abdur Rahman bin Ismail civilise Bilād Al Sūmāl?

Tbh, I'm unsure about your question, as I have limited knowledge in that regard.

But his claims are so laughable, that it doesn't need to be adressed. Even the non-Dir clans that live next to him had a similar 'lifestyle'. Such as Karanle, Geri, Jidwaaq etc.

Even the Bartire-Jidwaaq who in some part were pastoralist exerted some influence in the Harar Empire due to their relative close ties with the rulers.
Not to mention other clans in the rest of Somali peninsula. :birdman:

Last edited:
Somalia is a failed state and many of us have a failure mentality. Instead of actually doing something about it, many of us are too busy crying about what others think, rather than being honest about how shambolic things are and actually collectively trying to do something about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I thank Eebe swt for making me Djiboutian cause the way some of you Somalians are moving in this thread is so blackpilled and doomer it could make an incel disgusted. God bless my $7 chocolate bars french education system and 40 degree Celsius weather :lawd:

viva la République de Djibouti! Viva la governance! :ohhhdamn:

I thank Eebe swt for making me Djiboutian cause the way some of you Somalians are moving in this thread is so blackpilled and doomer it could make an incel disgusted. God bless my $7 chocolate bars french education system and 40 degree Celsius weather :lawd:

viva la République de Djibouti! Viva la governance! :ohhhdamn:

What in the flip-flopping identity is going around?!!?:mjlol:
Warya, watch out before calling us 'Somalian' again :mahubowtf:

Imagine calling yourself proud Djiboutian, but writing in French rather than Somali or Afar. What a sad state of affair :francis::deadpeter:

What in the flip-flopping identity is going around?!!?:mjlol:
Warya, watch out before calling us 'Somalian' again :mahubowtf:

Imagine calling yourself proud Djiboutian, but writing in French rather than Somali or Afar. What a sad state of affair
It's a unifying language between us. It's also better than whatever blackpill fuckery is going on in this thread lol. Niggas trying to convince themselves they're lower than Arabian Zimbabwe like it's still 1991. You've had a government since 2012, you're not a failed state anymore. 🤦🏿‍♂️

It's a unifying language between us. It's also better than whatever blackpill fuckery is going on in this thread lol. Niggas trying to convince themselves they're lower than Arabian Zimbabwe like it's still 1991. You've had a government since 2012, you're not a failed state anymore. 🤦🏿‍♂️
3rd lowest GDP in the world = doing fine and totally not a failed state. 💀

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3rd lowest GDP in the world = doing fine and totally not a failed state. 💀
Yeah no shit you're 3rd place in the world it's been 21 years of constant clan conflict with no government at all. It's going to take awhile to bump yourself from Burundi levels to a Kenya. You're not doing fine at all but you're also not a failed state since there's an actual government now.

Trending