Ayrabs humiliate our nation

You've missed the fun part. He's been dragged through the mud for being Afar :mjkkk::patrice:

He's a langaab and landheer mix, half Somali and half Afar :sass2:

His name, danakil, also give away.
Danakiil means langaab in ancient Harla language. That's why many Afars don't like identifying by that term instead going by afar or Adali (thinking they ruled Adal LOL). Even my username itself was defeatist bro

We should just assimilatemax like Hararis did 😂 we're already bootleg Somalis as it is.

Damn you keep going :gucciwhat:

Despite me not being Harari, I was defending them in that other thread, as if my existence was on the line :kendrickcry:

And here we have someone who is ready to voluntarily give up his people. Damn, your Afar ancestor are currently rolling in their graves now. :tocry:

Danakiil means langaab in ancient Harla language. That's why many Afars don't like identifying by that term instead going by afar or Adali (thinking they ruled Adal LOL). Even my username itself was defeatist bro
Oh well, you lot got the last laugh. They’re extinct and dead and you lot are still around. Guess who is langaab now, or shall I say Lan-finished.
schitts creek oh snap GIF by CBC

He has yet to reveal it. :bell:

But he's more Somali than most people on this site, I have to give him that. He aint no Hooyo mataalo either :manny:
I guess his hooyo is Somali then. Either way it doesn’t matter to me. @Danakiil is still my Somali bro. It’s cool to come across as Afar, even one that is half. They’re like mythical creatures that never come to the West.

@Danakiil why is it that you hardly see Afars in the West?

kkkkkkk :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

No shit, I see more Afars who use Somali than Afar on social media. :damn::damn:

They've been conquered mentally, physically and even linguistically :deadrose::deadrose:

I guess his hooyo is Somali then. Either way it doesn’t matter to me. @Danakiil is still my Somali bro. It’s cool to come across as Afar, even one that is half. They’re like mythical creatures that never come to the West.

Despite having vast land, there are only 1-ish million of them. Which is smaller than the size of the Somali diaspora :hemad:

Skärmavbild 2023-03-19 kl. 02.01.35.png

wtf, only 67k Afars in Djibouti?!?!? :russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I know another half Afar who's a year younger than me. Anywhere where there's lots of reer Djibouti diaspora you'll find some Afars mixed in beg. Shiny Pokemon wayeey.

Our population is also very small. Only 1.3 million Afars on the planet

I know another half Afar who's a year younger than me. Anywhere where there's lots of reer Djibouti diaspora you'll find some Afars mixed in beg. Shiny Pokemon wayeey.

I know lots of Djiboutians. Like my aunts ect. But I hardly see Afars. Like ever. They don’t have a presence in the diaspora.

You guys are a special breed. Ask a random person who a Afar is and they wouldn’t know. Id like to meet a Afar in real life but I’m a bit A-far away.

You guys are a special breed. Ask a random person who a Afar is and they wouldn’t know. Id like to meet a Afar in real life but I’m a bit A-far away.
We're only known as the one African tribe that puts butter in our hair 😭 and hoteps using our glorious curls to prove that the Egyptians were black. 😭

Trending