Ayrabs humiliate our nation

People aren't going to put kid gloves on when talking about Somalia. It's a failed state and is going to be regarded as such
The amount of butthurt ITT is crazy so fucking childish wallahi

Based

VIP
Sus ass nigga🤣Sounding like gyal,did you do the little hand movement too. Ain't ever heard a man say to another man ''you are so weird'' estrogen levels over 9000 and shit
What on earth are you rambling on about? I’m not the one sexualizing a meme of a kid in a wheelchair copying Cristiano Ronaldo… Stupid dumbass

Lebanon’s GDP per capita is 10x that of Somalia and their diaspora in the US makes 6 figures on average but people here think these two countries are in the same boat.

I swear I can never understand british slang
"moving wet?" "Gating?" :what1: I only understand "man is soft" :pachah1:

Ohhhhhhh! I found out Gating = gay ting, from the comments :dwill:
why do british people say "ting" instead of "Thing"?:heh: i thought gating as in the word "gate" with "-ing" looooool! :deadpeter:
🤣It's dat patois influence shit funny

Somalia is so synonymous with being a failed state that it has become the definition of what a failed state means in political discourse. There is no academic study that could ever be done about the nature of what a failed state entails except that Somalia will be the most fitting and patent example.

It's an unfortunate reality but the mistake was allowing tribal nomadic Somalis to rule themselves as an ethnic group. We can only function under the rule of a non Somali who serves as an overall Emperor like Mengistu. When colonialism came to our shores, apart from a few civilised nations like the Samaroon, Warsangeli and others who retained a culture of self governance and sociatal organisation through agriculture and trade, most other Somalis used to walk around naked without any clothing and would scavenge for food in the wild plains and consume the carcasses of dead animals. How can such a people be expected to know the intricacies of state governance and civilization? These same types of people are now vying and competing to rule regional fiefdoms.

That Arab man is only expressing a painful reality that transcends falsehood. Nobody can deny the veracity of his claims.

Seek mental help for your inferiority complex. Not everything has to do with being a ‘superior’ or ‘inferior’ race.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
People aren't going to put kid gloves on when talking about Somalia. It's a failed state and is going to be regarded as such
Sxb we have little hope left we dont wanna take the bitter black pill

304846B6-0DE1-4055-882A-E19AFD2701B4.gif

India is landheer I don't mind getting called a failed state by them waa run LAKIIN Lebanon of all nations talking shit is looking like this wallahi.

Screenshot_20230318-150233.jpg

Lebanon’s GDP per capita is 10x that of Somalia and their diaspora in the US makes 6 figures on average but people here think these two countries are in the same boat.

That GDP won't last like that for long :mjlol:

Screenshot_20230318-150527_Chrome.jpg

20230318_150919.jpg

Currency weaker than a failed state ravaged by a negro Al Qaeda😭 wallahi that's tough.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Wallahi i am telling u some of the most stubborn & delusional ppl u will ever meet r somali.

Hamzza

VIP
I've interacted with him many times, and he seems like a decent guy.

Laakin, some of his political takes are a complete opposite of mine and in some instance irrational :farmajoyaab:
This guy is saying most Somalis were naked except for a few advanced Dir clans. It was my understanding that father Darud brought Xariir to Somalia. Didn't Awoowe Abdur Rahman bin Ismail civilise Bilād Al Sūmāl?

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Somalia is so synonymous with being a failed state that it has become the definition of what a failed state means in political discourse. There is no academic study that could ever be done about the nature of what a failed state entails except that Somalia will be the most fitting and patent example.

It's an unfortunate reality but the mistake was allowing tribal nomadic Somalis to rule themselves as an ethnic group. We can only function under the rule of a non Somali who serves as an overall Emperor like Mengistu. When colonialism came to our shores, apart from a few civilised nations like the Samaroon, Warsangeli and others who retained a culture of self governance and sociatal organisation through agriculture and trade, most other Somalis used to walk around naked without any clothing and would scavenge for food in the wild plains and consume the carcasses of dead animals. How can such a people be expected to know the intricacies of state governance and civilization? These same types of people are now vying and competing to rule regional fiefdoms.

That Arab man is only expressing a painful reality that transcends falsehood. Nobody can deny the veracity of his claims.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.