Ayrab tells Somali girl to GROW UP after talking about her bloody seel symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just her way of seeking the attention of a Abu Bertrand Al Shami. Desperate gabdho.

Xaliimos are very primitive in the way they approach the mating season. Whilst most other women dress to impress, wink, wear perfume, the Xalimo talks about her pussy hurting :bell:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Its just her way of seeking the attention of a Abu Bertrand Al Shami. Desperate gabdho.

Xaliimos are very primitive in the way they approach the mating season. Whilst most other women dress to impress, wink, wear perfume, the Xalimo talks about her pussy hurting :bell:
I’m sure not all girls called Xalimo are like that. :mjpls:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is pretty pathetic behavior. Why on Earth would you publicize something like this? It's like people are looking to get punked.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
what the hell is not that deep yall dont know anything about menstrual so just keep quite is called awareness smh not everyday gun at us

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
what the hell is not that deep yall dont know anything about menstrual so just keep quite is called awareness smh not everyday gun at us
No one is saying that, but be real for a second: would you go on TWITTER and post shit like this and expose yourself?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No one is saying that, but be real for a second: would you go on TWITTER and post shit like this and expose yourself?
I personally wouldnt but there will be girls who are confident enough to share important female problems that most wouldnt have the guts to say it honestly i dont see anything wrong with what she said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts