axmed madoobe visits Jland army in cabdul birood deegaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

60km outside of kismaayo. meanwhile axmaarjo is closing mecca road 500 meters outside of villa Somalia because he can't secure xamar.:mjlol:

well know what this visit is about. It's an invitation for war, he's trying to provoke a laangaab dhiig xaaran ah ka buuxa so he can wipe them out.:salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's absolutely no need for more wars and unnecessary deaths, I hope it does not get to that point. However the government needs to find a different method of solving problems than it's current way and Jubbaland needs a different leadership. I am afraid Mr Ahmed is not right for the position as he has failed to tackle most problems effecting the region. Insha'allah things will get better and the people of those regions will get the help they need :)

There's absolutely no need for more wars and unnecessary deaths, I hope it does not get to that point. However the government needs to find a different method of solving problems than it's current way and Jubbaland needs a different leadership. I am afraid Mr Ahmed is not right for the position as he has failed to tackle most problems effecting the region. Insha'allah things will get better and the people of those regions will get the help they need :)
waryaa iiga bax threadkayga with your positive qudhun!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

Brother, I understand u are passionate about correcting injustices done in your region, however the last thing needed is more wars resulting in never ending destruction. We have to solve our problems without people dying in the end. There are so many solution, there's no need to always resort to that one. Let's give peace a chance :)

One question: how do you suggest things will get better?

Brother, I understand u are passionate about correcting injustices done in your region, however the last thing needed is more wars resulting in never ending destruction. We have to solve our problems without people dying in the end. There are so many solution, there's no need to always resort to that one. Let's give peace a chance :)
Stop derailing my thread. I reported you.

Hawiye shaydaan. When told to stop causing havoc they say we are the peace makers. Despicable brazen faced munaafiqs.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
One question: how do you suggest things will get better?

I am very big on conflict resolution, it's a method that has proven success in so many conflicts.
The one that applies to Somalia a whole is:

Conciliation conflict style
The conciliation, “compromising”, bargaining or negotiation conflict style is typical of individuals who possess an intermediate level of concern for both personal and others’ outcomes. Compromisers value fairness and, in doing so, anticipate mutual give-and-take interactions.[6] By accepting some demands put forth by others, compromisers believe this agreeableness will encourage others to meet them halfway, thus promoting conflict resolution.[8] This conflict style can be considered an extension of both “yielding” and “cooperative” strategies.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_resolution

Both parties might not be happy with the final outcome but it shows that ALL want peace in the end. The my way or high way mentality is what prolonged the civil war in a nutshell. We have to learn from our past and look to modern solution as other methods hav failed :)

Well said my brother

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why didn't he do this before election time? Please answer this question.

Useless photo op. He should resign and save himself this trouble. He looks defeated and tired.

Last edited:
You forgot to include air craft carrier and nukes. :drakelaugh:

If you are gonna lie make it believable:ulyin:
He's not far off it's actually 7k. A classified document was leaked earlier this year which revealed that Kenya allocates 1.5 million to pay the salaries of the Jubaland forces. Farah Maalim addressed this not too long ago

He's not far off it's actually 7k. A classified document was leaked earlier this year which revealed that Kenya allocates 1.5 million to pay the salaries of the Jubaland forces. Farah Maalim addressed this not too long ago
The real numbers are around 1300 drafted from Gedo, Jubbada hoose and dheexe.
Why call it Jubbaland troops if it got 6k Ogadens?

Show me the document Farah maalim words are not good enough :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts