axmed madoobe visits Jland army in cabdul birood deegaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am cagawayne isaaq. laakiin madoobe iyo kuwa reer isaaq waa isugu kay mid.
I see ogaden as one.q

what are u?
reer cabdulle maalinguur

I am assuming you're reer cali. You have the right mentality saxiib not just MZ not just Ogaden my friend Absame wa hal. We need to give Bayʿah to our fuhrer Axmed Islam

reer cabdulle maalinguur

I am assuming you're reer cali. You have the right mentality saxiib not just MZ not just Ogaden my friend Absame wa hal. We need to give Bayʿah to our fuhrer Axmed Islam
haa sxb I am reer cali.

Exactly! We need to make sure that mentality is adopted in every kuumade household.
garaca cabdi ilay baa dadkii isku diray.

lima samatar fooljeex :salute:waxay wada dagaan ninkaa @diaby

haa sxb I am reer cali.

Exactly! We need to make sure that mentality is adopted in every kuumade household.
garaca cabdi ilay baa dadkii isku diray.

lima samatar fooljeex :salute:waxay wada dagaan ninkaa @diaby
The days of splitting apart MZ is over Cabdi Omar wuxuu dareemayaa duli nimo iyo ciqaab for all his wrongdoings i am sure of it dadka reer ogadeniya waxay so mareen xiilyo adag during his reign but he's yesterday's news now we need to come together and consolidate power

I'm Reer afmadow and Galaalshe it's in fiiq if you don't know:salute:

Last edited:
Langaabka marehan tries so hard to seperate the great Mohamed Zubeir because just one of its subclan is enough to handle their whole tribe :mjlol:
Off topic but Do you support Arsenal? lol Abou Diaby would have been our yaya toure had he stayed healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.