axmed madoobe visits Jland army in cabdul birood deegaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao drawn from gedo kulahaa. War dadkani ma dhuusaa? Jeclaa inay meelaan qaadin isku khasbaan. :mjlol:

Not a single booon in jland army. U know how I know? I dont see a single midget in sight. :ooh: Change facts with your wishes on sspot.:trumpsmirk:

Brother, I understand u are passionate about correcting injustices done in your region, however the last thing needed is more wars resulting in never ending destruction. We have to solve our problems without people dying in the end. There are so many solution, there's no need to always resort to that one. Let's give peace a chance :)

Its not Ogaden you should be preaching this to. Its other clans who should be "giving peace a chance" we have done that and our leaders have told us to to never fight them when these cawaan sided with Allahs enemy bc of their unfounded hatred for Ogaden. We welcomed them when they destroyed their country, people and land and the first thing the savages did was attack us. You cannot deal with a backwards, low IQ violent barbarians accept with a bullet to the head. I pray to Allah, this is the last time another Somali clan ever thinks about fucking with Ogaden. Nacalad nacaladu dhashay oo wada dugaagta ah.

Its not Ogaden you should be preaching this to. Its other clans who should be "giving peace a chance" we have done that and our leaders have told us to to never fight them when these cawaan sided with Allahs enemy bc of their unfounded hatred for Ogaden. We welcomed them when they destroyed their country, people and land and the first thing the savages did was attack us. You cannot deal with a backwards, low IQ violent barbarians accept with a bullet to the head. I pray to Allah, this is the last time another Somali clan ever thinks about fucking with Ogaden. Nacalad nacaladu dhashay oo wada dugaagta ah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just pick one.

The real numbers are around 1300 drafted from Gedo, Jubbada hoose and dheexe.
Why call it Jubbaland troops if it got 6k Ogadens?

Show me the document Farah maalim words are not good enough :damedamn:
I believe mzee Farah when it comes to Jubaland affairs.:damedamn:

Imagine adding the Liyu and ONLF numbers to that :wow:

Ogaden warrior nation :wow1:
Those guys have a bigger fish to fry, 100 million Ethiopians with western support.

it'll be those 6k for now and I reckon they are enough for kuwan miskaha qaawane Gedo ka ugaadhsada.

I dont know Ogaden abtiris, I dont even know what I am after bahgari. I know the sayyid was bahgari lakiin wuxuu ka sii ahaa ma aqaan. I wouldnt choose which subclan of Ogaden though, Thanks for the brief Education.
all the guys are list are bah geri.

the sayid was reer xamar. you have a lot to learn.

I'll teach you. no worries. waryaa @diaby you too. I don't think you know much outside of your subclan.

Status
Not open for further replies.