Awdal state official arrives in Borama, Northern Somalia

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The people voted him in saaxib because of whatever reasons and he serves as a political statement towards Somalia. One-man one vote saaxib, the people voted him in. It is what it is, you cannot refuse the majority's will.

I agree on most parts of what you saying but Muse Bixi got in just like formaajo he bribed his way to the presidency. One man one vote is sadly not a reality in SL.

However SL should let the recognition objective go. Operate under full autonomy. Pressure that to xamar and let the investments poor in and become the state you destined to be.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lordilord As long as the framework is based on the scientific method, I really could care less about the solution that develops, since the method is pretty accurate when applied to any topic. It's about evidence and proof and then measurements, weights, and final results. It's not about the actual answer you want, it's what scores the strongest against the method which is obviously scientific. Anyone who rejects that is basically rejecting what is the closest thing to an accurate method, it doesn't get any stronger then the scientific method when selecting something.

Are u sure the people are not the problem in Somalia? why u say it's the political system, what's flawed about it if you take out the people? We can't guarantee 'saints' we can eliminate it against the scientific method which is another discussion. But what is exactly wrong with Federalism? It protects 'somalinimo' which all somalis believe in inside or outside the nation, it's the longest lasting 'value system' in the nation since 'sayid time'. You can't just create VALUES into people over night, it takes centuries. That's why Somaliland is failing, it's trying to create a new value system, it's impossible.

If u want secession, I think Somalis are prepared to let u go sxb. But only your CLAN, your not taking anywhere that doesn't want to go with u. We will zone off BURCO-HARGEISA-BERBERA for you as a new nation, i hope u get along within it. U cant build Isaaq value system, it will get tribal inside. Tribe is not a value system sxb, it's blood, you can't create a nation on blood like that as it breaks down to family units in the end unless your have BOQORTOYO on top like MAJERTENIYA ATTEMPTED.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts