Awdal state official arrives in Borama, Northern Somalia

Bohol

VIP
That Somalia football team tracksuit looks nice.

68798364_2180195208775109_5749578633601613824_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
His name is Sayid Omar.

His no different to sacad muse, completely settled. Forget the naxaris, whisper in their EARS 'bahaalo hy oo miyi joggo' yaan idin keenin. That's why they did maryalool on u and still couldn't win. SETTLERS ARE WEAK SXB. They usually flee to camps if their troops defending the city lose. Since the supply line is inside the city, he can't regroup boys quickly enuff before the victor walks into the city and closes down all movements. lol

HY shud use it's advantage on them, do what HG did to the south for 20 years, keep the settlers hostage, notice how they all faan about HG IS MY ADEER IN THE SOUTH, u will get the same from sacad muse iyo samaron HY II DHALAY LOL. Just do it @Bohol it's proven to have worked in the south. I can prove it works anywhere Somalis 'settled' fully with no miyi clans. HY ARE KNOWN FOR MIYI SXB.

It's not even maryalool now sxb, it's just sacad muse/hj, it's JEEGAAN

Kezira

disneylanders
His no different to sacad muse, completely settled. Forget the naxaris, whisper in their EARS 'bahaalo hy oo miyi joggo' yaan idin keenin. That's why they did maryalool on u and still couldn't win. SETTLERS ARE WEAK SXB. They usually flee to camps if their troops defending the city lose. Since the supply line is inside the city, he can't regroup boys quickly enuff before the victor walks into the city and closes down all movements. lol

HY shud use it's advantage on them, do what HG did to the south for 20 years, keep the settlers hostage, notice how they all faan about HG IS MY ADEER IN THE SOUTH, u will get the same from sacad muse iyo samaron HY II DHALAY LOL. Just do it @Bohol it's proven to have worked in the south. I can prove it works anywhere Somalis 'settled' fully with no miyi clans. HY ARE KNOWN FOR MIYI SXB.

It's not even maryalool now sxb, it's just sacad muse/hj, it's JEEGAAN
Nonsense do you think all Samaroon are settled. Along the plains of Guban and left from from Xariirad and Quljeed are all Pastoral individuals. Especially Guban where the Bahabar Celi clan and Bahabar Abokor clans reside.Here is Lugahaya area of Bahabar Abokor.

Also the Makahildheere and Reer Dudub are also largely pastoral just like Ciise Muuse on the coast

images

Reer Nuur and Baha Samaroon though are largely agropastorals just like Sacad Muuse.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Dreaming about Awdal is hilarious, I mean it's geographically impossible for them to be part of Somalia as long as SL wants to secede... :drakekidding:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ya'll forgetforg the part in which Somaliland will be split in three states at least. When the FGS is done with JL the state with the closest election's will be suffering the wrath of the FGS. SL is to big for the FGS to control so they will balkanize it. Awdal will be a federal member state. Why do you think the only real development happens in the triangle?

They held on to somalia as long as possible they will be a federal member state

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Ya'll forgetforg the part in which Somaliland will be split in three states at least. When the FGS is done with JL the state with the closest election's will be suffering the wrath of the FGS. SL is to big for the FGS to control so they will balkanize it. Awdal will be a federal member state. Why do you think the only real development happens in the triangle?

They held on to somalia as long as possible they will be a federal member state
Fix your own shit first, you want unity but your own country is in pieces.

After you fix up and change your political system to one that gives power to the people then come back and discuss SL-SO reunion..

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Fix your own shit first, you want unity but your own country is in pieces.

After you fix up and change your political system to one that gives power to the people then come back and discuss SL-SO reunion..

Federalism gives the power to the people. N&N just ain't having it. That is why PL cut contacts so many times. From the outside world looking into the Somali nation and all of these entities try to rule warlord style and one region that is calling itself a nation. Wallahi Somali people have no shame. Put them emotional goggles down for a hot minute and see what the reality is. Another african nation that can be exploited. The tribes are just choosing their pimp. If you think that SL is in good shape you have it all wrong saaxib. You will notice in a couple of years that the whole ictiraaf was a project to loot the development funds from the people. Why in gods green earth would one elect and support a known warlord who is incapable of governing the region.

Even the diaspora support it. If the development was real and the goal of becoming a sovereign state was based on the will of the people fine but this shit is based upon corruption taking money from the people selling regional assets and the lastest blunder trying to set mountains on fire subhanallah. And still people support that fool.

May allah increase your bravery and intellect to overthrow this scumbag and install a man of the people.

P.S Ictiraaf ain't in brittish city councils.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If you think that SL is in good shape you have it all wrong saaxib.
I never said it but I do know we are better off without Somalia currently.. You cannot argue that when we have been seperate for 30 years we should go back to no change..

The tribes are just choosing their pimp.
Why in gods green earth would one elect and support a known warlord who is incapable of governing the region.

The people voted him in saaxib because of whatever reasons and he serves as a political statement towards Somalia. One-man one vote saaxib, the people voted him in. It is what it is, you cannot refuse the majority's will.

Even the diaspora support it. If the development was real and the goal of becoming a sovereign state was based on the will of the people fine but this shit is based upon corruption taking money from the people selling regional assets and the lastest blunder trying to set mountains on fire subhanallah. And still people support that fool.
With times better deals and better governance will be a reality. You can figure this out for yourself. For example in 30 years after the DP World deal, 100% of the Berbera Port will be owned by SL and then the port could potentially be worth billions.

We are playing the long game, do not overestimate Somaliland. It is one of the poorest states in the world add to it the fact that it is unrecognized.
May allah increase your bravery and intellect to overthrow this scumbag and install a man of the people.
Amiin and I don't like Bixi myself.

P.S Ictiraaf ain't in brittish city councils.
Do not make the mistake and use this point like everyone else.. We are already independent and seperate from Somalia but illegally. Recognition helps but we can do without..

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lordilord you didn't implement democracy, you copied 1960 democracy. Once it's invented, it doesn't matter if you re-do it in Somalia. Your not the founder of jack shit in Somalia. You just copy nothing else. Infact we will be discussing different govt models, I am weary of democracy personally.

Lordilord, Democracy has already been done in Somalia in 1960. Don't brag you did in 2001. War waxani yaa naga gabto, copy darod always. He stuck on darod policies from yesteryear. Where-as future darods are talking about FEDERALISM A NEW THING, AND POSSIBLY DIFFERENT MODE OF GOVERNMENTS TO SUIT OUT TIME PERIOD. HENCE WE ADAPT, YOU DONT, U FUCKIN APE.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord you didn't implement democracy, you copied 1960 democracy. Once it's invented, it doesn't matter if you re-do it in Somalia. Your not the founder of jack shit in Somalia. You just copy nothing else. Infact we will be discussing different govt models, I am weary of democracy personally.
Haye but that's our political system and it certainly beats the one in Somalia and Puntland.. Highest bidder wins the elecetion, come on man..

Fix up and then come discuss reunion and only in that order.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lordilord I am already starting my 'political camp' 20-30 years before my generation are 50-60 and returning to Somalia. I am racking up people now, developing my political knowledge. Mine is 'neo traditionalism' it's totally new and I think we can create a unique 'government' system to mimick our culture and values which is what a government supposed to do, waa inuu uu eekada wax dhaqankasi yahay. America is about 'freedom' they were slaves either in the body, they were mind slaves and couldn't speak like whites, or their soul was slaves being brutalized by burcad diimeed types from europe. They can unite on 'freedom and democracy' NOT my people. We are already free, ma niin somaliyeed ayaa laga qaadi kara xornimadisa your crazy niyahow, waa dhaqan ku saabsan GOBANIMO, HENCE INDEPENDENCE.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord I am already starting my 'political camp' 20-30 years before my generation are 50-60 and returning to Somalia. I am racking up people now, developing my political knowledge. Mine is 'neo traditionalism' it's totally new and I think we can create a unique 'government' system to mimick our culture and values which is what a government supposed to do, waa inuu uu eekada wax dhaqankasi yahay. America is about 'freedom' they were slaves either in the body, they were mind slaves and couldn't speak like whites, or their soul was slaves being brutalized by burcad diimeed types from europe. They can unite on 'freedom and democracy' NOT my people. We are already free, ma niin somaliyeed ayaa laga qaadi kara xornimadisa your crazy niyahow, waa dhaqan ku saabsan GOBANIMO, HENCE INDEPENDENCE.
If there is a political system that can change our lives for the better, one that can hold leaders accountable and bring change etc etc then alhamdulilah

But it ain't the current Somali government and the current political system in Somalia that's for sure :francis: