Award Winning Afghan Author Of The Book “The Kite Runner” Son Comes Out As Transgender!

I think its cos the book is written about a womans life the women have more of empathy and can relate to the story more whereas cos ur a man u just see it as a tragic story and can relate to it less
No, there was also a miskeen boy in it, and his other book “the kite runner”, had male protagonists that was spectacular as well

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The kite runners son? Pause because I knew his son and I know he had another child, but I’m not sure if it was a boy or girl. Please don’t tell me it’s the dude I knew
:kanyehmm:
the tweet isn’t loading but he’s indian-afghan right?
I just knew him as khaled hosseinis son. He was white washed but he was a handsome guy.
:dwill:
I’m in shock because he looked handsome as a guy but ugly as a girl.

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Idk I have heard he claims to be a "liberalMuslim" when there is no suc thing plus he supports his child doing something haram which is basically kufr but I cant do takfeer on him but it seems like he wants to go hell

he gets backed by the West. of course he's some liberal type.

edit:

see? I knew it.

A9FB0B27-99FE-4122-AC4A-0B2B8D54A1AE.png

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Iranics are quite odd. They have such strong masculinized features. Thick beard, strong profiles, lots of body hair... it implies a strong natural disposition toward DHT sensitivity yet they have a weirdly higher rate of this sort of stuff. Waa peculiar.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is from 2019 when he was graduating:

Lately he has been closely studying gender roles and new ideas in modern gender studies, especially the idea of toxic masculinity. The focal point of his activist research last year was to understand how many of the societal and cultural problems Americans struggle with (including mass shootings, campus rape culture, workplace harassment, anti-LGBT hate crimes) are rooted in the American upbringing of boys. He believes that the world needs more men who are willing to exhibit that which makes us all human: kindness, compassion, and sensitivity.

:kanyehmm: :ohlord:

Trending