Awale Ahmed , highest score in Somalia, is from Lascanood not Galmudug

Like the football player before in GM Team, it doesn't matter where he clan-wise is from so long he was sponsored by Galmudug State than he is Galmudug's success, it's like me getting top score in England and than attributing it to Somalia it wouldnt make sense now would it?

This is Galmudugs success, Period!

Last edited:
Like the football player before in GM Team, it doesn't matter where he clan-wise is from so long he was sponsored by Galmudug State than he is Galmudug's success, it's like me getting top score in England and than attributing it to Somalia it wouldnt make sense now would it?

This is Galmudugs success, Period!
If a Fiqishini nigga recieved top honors at Nuugal university HG would claim him as Reer Galmudug success masaajidka ciyarta kadaa niyow :silanyosmile:

Last edited:
It a Fiqishini nigga recieved top honors at Nuugal university HG would claim him as Reer Galmudug success masaajidka ciyarta kadaa niyow :silanyosmile:

It would be 100% that State success they provided the means of his success, anyway you do realize there were 4 GM students in total who succeeded.

Galmudug is where the dreams come true, if there is any place to make it to success than it's in Galmudug Republic.

It would be 100% that State success they provided the means of his success, anyway you do realize there were 4 GM students in total who succeeded.

Galmudug is where the dreams come true, if there is any place to make it to success than it's in Galmudug Republic.
Mashallah bruv

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP

Stop begging, I knew the kid was darood from the start, no hawiye kid is smart enough to pass any exams. :mjlol:

It is what it is.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Kid is from Dhulbahanti clan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Smartest students are in Puntland not Galmuran or Somaliland. Look at the result of our students test. Yacqub Mursal Yusuf scored 99.14%. Infact this student in GM wouldn't of cracked the top 10 in Puntland which is 95.57% and this GM kid scored 95.43. So Somali students are far below the puntland student.

E5yCKP2UUBEXAjz

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb these guys here waa MJ they like faan not facts!

The debate is over. This GM student with his score of 95.43% wouldn't even make the top ten students of Puntland, the 10th student in Puntland scored 95.57%, higher then this Somali student overall score.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This student used to be PL and no one hear him.

The kids who can't handle Puntland high quality curriculum and examinations all go to south-central somalia and they become like NO 1 in their garbage curriculum. I remember last year a 'galdogob' student became no 1 in South-Central Somalia examination. Schools who under perform in PL run to the south because they were trained better in Puntland institutions. No Real Majerten kids will bother with the south-central garbage, we would take out all the top 10 scores for nugaal-bari-mudug