Awale Ahmed , highest score in Somalia, is from Lascanood not Galmudug

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We have never supported Somaliland in Sanaag tho, its not hard to understand that. Most of our population live in East sanaag and are economically tied to Bosaso.

Thats why LA is more pro SL, it connects more to Hargeisas economy then PL.
The only nacas here is you who changes his lingerie for which ever guest knocks on his door PL or SL.

That kid you are talking about is proud Somali citizen and is Galmudugian not from break away states, and so am I, you can't claim him or his success in Galmudug.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I am a wadani, however i am also looking out for my best interests.

Farmaajo keeps crying about Xamar like he has stockholm syndrome. Roble probably reminds him everyday which city he is in and why he can make or break the nacas.
:mjkkk:

I want a peaceful somalia, so we need a somali national force to enforce laws, engage in international defense, stop terrorism and mediate between people. Xamar is a symbolic space and will probably be like Addis Ababa in the future.
Addis ababa is 30 years ahead of any somali city whether it is xamar-hargeisa-djibouti city. So it will be hard to be like that. And somalia can never have a national force. Since the force will majority be 1 clan. Who is gonna trust that :mjdontkno:

Addis ababa is 30 years ahead of any somali city whether it is xamar-hargeisa-djibouti city. So it will be hard to be like that. And somalia can never have a national force. Since the force will majority be 1 clan. Who is gonna trust that :mjdontkno:
The Americans have found a solution to that, they will control the force completely and train a proxy force. We will be a protectorate of USA inshallah.

The only nacas here is you who changes his lingerie for which ever guest knocks on his door PL or SL.

That kid you are talking about is proud Somali citizen and is Galmudugian not from break away states, and so am I, you can't claim him or his success in Galmudug.
Warya chill, he is reer lascanood. Whether he is a citizen of galmudug state or not doesn't mean he isn't dhulo lol.

I know you are angry that he has the combined total IQ of Cabuudwaaq but thats not our fault.

Who won last year and year before that? of you celebrate and show off when one of your boys won by 0.5%, nevertheless, If dhulbahante were smart it would appear on their region, collective societal intelligence is what matter. How many black students became top in their universities( we are not talking about little high schools in 3rd worlds. Did anyone say blacks are more intelligence than whites?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Warya chill, he is reer lascanood. Whether he is a citizen of galmudug state or not doesn't mean he isn't dhulo lol.

I know you are angry that he has the combined total IQ of Cabuudwaaq but thats not our fault.
isku xishood 12 out of the top 20 best scores in Galmudug are from Caabudwaaq, and in the national top 10 we got 2 spots.

We don't have fish brain like you, I never said he wasn't Dhulbahante but he is dhalad Rer Galmudug where he is born and has family left right and center. You are claiming because of distant clan I am claiming his success as Galmudug success Qabiliste baa tahay. :ftw9nwa:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1627244832397.png

Amir Nur at it again :salute:

Mash'allah to all of the students, and congrats to Awale

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Warya, you keep taking shots at Caabuwaaq as if they wasn't in the top charts for godknows how long now. Its a regular sight every year. Horta, isn't your exam administered by Somaliland? Where are y'all on that chart, now that is the question

The Dhulbahante kid sat FGS exams in Galmudug due to the politicisation of Education by Farmaajo's regime, has an higher chance of receiving scholarships with FGS national papers

isku xishood 12 out of the top 20 best scores in Galmudug are from Caabudwaaq, and in the national top 10 we got 2 spots.

We don't have fish brain like you, I never said he wasn't Dhulbahante but he is dhalad Rer Galmudug where he is born and has family left right and center. You are claiming because of distant clan I am claiming his success as Galmudug success Qabiliste baa tahay. :ftw9nwa:
He said he was born in Buhodle and raised in lasanod according to his interview on YouTube tbh, he only went to galkacyo for 4 years

Trending