Awale Ahmed , highest score in Somalia, is from Lascanood not Galmudug

He use to be puntland student before famous beef between PL iyo xamar on high school certification.

You said the same thing for that Galmudug football player, about how he beefed with Puntland maamul and went to Galmudug and than thrived there like the young student thrived after escaping Puntland.

Perhaps you all need to ask yourself why are your so called "best" keep fleeing from Puntland to Galmudug and than they thrive there because of Galmudugs great support.

It's clear Galmudug is the rising star-studded State.

Last edited:
Mashallah the father of federalism galmaduug is making sure migrants from north of its border are getting their fair share of education .

We in banadir are giving jobs to economic migrants from all over Somalia while our GM state borthers are giving education to somalis from all over .

@FBIsomalia you should thank your neighbours @Bariire And @Galmudug-State

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You said the same thing for that Galmudug football player that he beefed with Puntland maamul and went to Galmudug and than thrived like the young student thrived.

Perhaps you all need to ask yourself why are so called "best" keep fleeing from Puntland to Galmudug and than they thrive there because of Galmudugs great support.

It's clear Galmudug is the rising star-studded State
HG now start building federal state after they refuse federalism for almost 10 or 15 years!.

What galmudug achieve its great for them. But Im just adding this info regarding this student who used to be in puntland, but because of beef he went Galmudug.

HG now start building federal state after they refuse federalism for almost 10 or 15 years!.

What galmudug achieve its great for them. But Im just adding this info regarding this student who used to be in puntland, but because of beef he went Galmudug.
Our state is literally 16 years old lol.

so perhaps @codewebsduh should move to Galmudug if Puntland every hinders his talent, because Galmudug 100% guaranteed will aid his success.
Galkayco is a wonderful place saxib, i'm warsengali but i'll be sure to visit the region. Just watch out for security and don't invite too many reer khaatumo in. They aren't called dhulbahante for nothing.

:yousmart:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Mashallah the father of federalism galmaduug is making sure migrants from north of its border are getting their fair share of education .

We in banadir are giving jobs to economic migrants from all over Somalia while our GM state borthers are giving education to somalis from all over .

HG in coming years will compete PL iyo SL, if they continue federalism path.

For Banadir its different story. Its capital markaas its own by all Somalis.

Keep preaching brother, you are my fellow Galmudugian according to our constitution so thanks for your service for this great state.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HG in coming years will compete PL iyo SL, if they continue federalism path.

For Banadir its different story. Its capital markaas its own by all Somalis.

They take Darod students because they won't make the top 10, so they stick a few into their schools praying. Last year Galdogob won it, this year dhulbahante, see the pattern. No hawiye because their brains are full of ambuulo

They take Darod students because they won't make the top 10, so they stick a few into their schools praying. Last year Galdogob won it, this year dhulbahante, see the pattern. No hawiye because their brains are full of ambuulo

Sxb Daroods are part of Galmudug, Galmudug isn't like Puntland an Mahmoud Salebaan fiefdom where other Daroods are under 3rd class subservience.

Galmudug is multiculturalism and multiclannism state, everyone matters there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb Daroods are part of Galmudug, Galmudug isn't like Puntland an Mahmoud Salebaan fiefdom where other Daroods are under 3rd class subservience.

Galmudug is multiculturalism and multiclannism state, everyone matters there.

Can u take back the southies and oromo to your multicultural utopia, they will not be missed in Puntland. In PL we care for our people, we don't give a shit about others, they are not our responsiblity. Infact we saved Mogadishu becuz it was the capital and it will effect us in engaging with the world. Majerten don't care for other clans like u do, u love to show off about multcultural and multi tribe and playing that somalinimo card which died in 91. Even your @Galmudug-State is moving past that old siyasad we introduced to the nation.

We are PL first today, screw multiculture and multiclan. I am big clan who can reside in 1/3 of Somalia, while your GM in total is smaller then 'karkaar'

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My qabyalad side was unleashed by @TekNiKo. After he was chased out of his neighbourhood in Xamar i have learnt the name of the game.
:mjkkk:

Lets compete in good though, we should have tartan over the best houses in each region etc. I still want a strong central government protecting the borders etc.
You and @exposedmeat were the biggest wadanis when yall joined this page. I guess times have changed :mjlaugh::lolbron:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
My qabyalad side was unleashed by @TekNiKo. After he was chased out of his neighbourhood in Xamar i have learnt the name of the game.

Lets compete in good though, we should have tartan over the best houses in each region etc. I still want a strong central government protecting the borders etc.
he is Galmudgian you are Somalilander or Puntlander not keeping track of the Tuna politics :mjlol:

You and @exposedmeat were the biggest wadanis when yall joined this page. I guess times have changed :mjlaugh::lolbron:
I am a wadani, however i am also looking out for my best interests.

Farmaajo keeps crying about Xamar like he has stockholm syndrome. Roble probably reminds him everyday which city he is in and why he can make or break the nacas.

I want a peaceful somalia, so we need a somali national force to enforce laws, engage in international defense, stop terrorism and mediate between people. Xamar is a symbolic space and will probably be like Addis Ababa in the future.

he is Galmudgian you are Somalilander or Puntlander not keeping track of the Tuna politics :mjlol:
We have never supported Somaliland in Sanaag tho, its not hard to understand that. Most of our population live in East sanaag and are economically tied to Bosaso.

Thats why LA is more pro SL, it connects more to Hargeisas economy then PL.

Trending