AUTUMN SHERIF AINT A MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed all Somali atheists have this dark aura on their face, it must be the nacalaad.

Oh well her career won't take off, because she's not beautiful. Sorry not sorry.

eedo i agree with you i hope she doesnt sell her soul like that sell out named; knaan warsame.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
eedo i agree with you i hope she doesnt sell her soul like that sell out named; knaan warsame.
Who's K'naan Warsame?

DismalAmazingAntlion-size_restricted.gif

I watched bit of it and had to turn off the fake deep intellectualism she is showing. She is 19 and talks about how much she read this and that and all the religious books and contemplated lol. She is pretending ti be deep. And she looks way older than 19 though
19 means 30 as she looks way old

Thats good that she still respects other religions, most ex-muslims hate muslims with a passion i used to question Islam when i was young thats normal and i always got my answer, non-muslims can go to heaven not all go to hell did her mom neglect her? She just wants to live this life as if its its the only one and doesn't want to think about the consquences.

Thats good that she still respects other religions, most ex-muslims hate muslims with a passion i used to question Islam when i was young thats normal and i always got my answer, non-muslims can go to heaven not all go to hell did her mom neglect her? She just wants to live this life as if its its the only one and doesn't want to think about the consquences.

Yeah i think she just dont want to be reminded you muslim all the time. Little does she know this is the most interesting thing about her and I wouldnt be surprised if we see more videos and interviews about this. If she just leaves and live her life fair enough

her real name is Kaltum, she changed it to Autumn.
Lol i was thinking where the hell did autumn come from.....if you cant even carry your own name with pride then you are lost. But its quite common for somali gaals to change their names....biggest people pleasers ever

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's the Music that has made her heart that way, you can't have sincere love for Deen and Music in the same heart

Lol i was thinking where the hell did autumn come from.....if you cant even carry your own name with pride then you are lost. But its quite common for somali gaals to change their names....biggest people pleasers ever
Loool will she bash us or not

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
She deleted it :bell: had a feeling it wasn’t gonna stay up

I checked too but unfortunately it wasn't done out of her own whim but rather many folks reported her video.

upload_2019-6-5_10-47-4.png

Many Xalimos (probably Muslim themselves) aren't doing much good themselves by encouraging her martyr complex in the comments below.

May Allah (SWT) guide her.

I checked too but unfortunately it wasn't done out of her own whim but rather many folks reported her video.

View attachment 73521

Many Xalimos (probably Muslim themselves) aren't doing much good themselves by encouraging her martyr complex in the comments below.

Faraxs get a lot of sh1t for their hairline. But zoom in on this chick and look where the hairline starts daaaamn

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP

View attachment 73521

She uploaded it on her channel

What ever she does is between her and God.. People should stop overreacting everytime someone does something out of the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.