AUTUMN SHERIF AINT A MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t watch all of it. I’m so impatient with videos lol. I’ll watch it again later, but I respect your interpretation.

From what I saw, I’m thinking it’s more along the lines of she doesn’t want to be labeled as a Muslim anymore in the public sphere as she continues to work on her music, so she’s “coming out”.

I don’t know who you mean, but why you’d seriously think belief is based on color or looks makes no sense to begin with lol
Yeah check it out when you have time. But to your last point, there is a huge ‘ex-muslim’ industry. Westerners love to hear that story, their fear, being told not to think, forced to wear a hijab etc. Could be a real career booster for her, at least that’s what I think she’s trying to do. Hope I’m wrong though.

VixR

Veritas
Yeah check it out when you have time. But to your last point, there is a huge ‘ex-muslim’ industry. Westerners love to hear that story, their fear, being told not to think, forced to wear a hijab etc. Could be a real career booster for her, at least that’s what I think she’s trying to do. Hope I’m wrong though.
Can you name any artists who profited off being ex-Muslim?

VixR

Veritas
Nope, not any artists. But I can list off people who’ve made their careers solely out of being ‘ex-muslim’ there are tons.
If you mean for being an ex-Muslim organization that helps folks from some extreme cultures who’re at risk, then I can think of one (EXMNA - Ex Muslims of North America), but that’s an organization.

I don’t see her profiting off leaving a religion in the West in terms of her music career, bc no one gives af. It’s all about the kind of crowds you turn out.

You could be right, but if she’s attempting to create a buzz, it doesn’t make sense. Leaving a religion is hardly a talent booster.

I’ve never heard of anyone saying, “such and such left such and such religion, I’ll now follow his/her career and become a fan”, which is why that kind of intention seems to be a reach.
Being Muslim can be disadvantage to someone career nowdays. Showing your gaal proofs your trying fit in to us. But to other gaalo your worthy, especially coming from being Muslim

I didn’t watch all of it. I’m so impatient with videos lol. I’ll watch it again later, but I respect your interpretation.

From what I saw, I’m thinking it’s more along the lines of she doesn’t want to be labeled as a Muslim anymore in the public sphere as she continues to work on her music, so she’s “coming out”.

I don’t know who you mean, but why you’d seriously think belief is based on color or looks makes no sense to begin with lol
I noticed a correlation between darkness and being a gaal:yacadiim: you know the girl I'm talking about right I can't remember her name but she was quite famous on here

Who is she and why is she relevant?

People do use ex muslim label as a way of advancing their pathetic careers. Just because a musician hasnt done it dont mean she wont. Doing it on eid day, yh we know what she is doing.

I didn’t mean the Eid bit was for non-muslims. It just seemed very showy to me and insincere. I get the sense that it’s meant to create a buzz around her, perhaps for her career. That’s just me though, either way I wish the best for her.
Very true

People do use ex muslim label as a way of advancing their pathetic careers. Just because a musician hasnt done it dont mean she wont. Doing it on eid day, yh we know what she is doing.
Exactly trying to get clout off of our holiday

Loool that is tired and so played out

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

May allah guide her back to the righteous path

Watched the whole video. May Allah (SWT) guide this young woman; she seems like a nice and kind yet confused and undeniably lost youth. In one breathe she says that she "never felt Muslim" yet she "tried to adopt and embrace it [Islam] in so many ways." I know everyone falls into a period of darkness where they're at the low point of their faith at one point of time or another, but to openly call yourself a disbeliever? Yikes - that's really going to be difficult to come back from. I hope that Allah (SWT) protects her from whatever jinn is misguiding her.

Also, at least she's being honest, to give her some credit. As we all know, the best way to cure a problem is to acknowledge it first. If she's worked so hard for so long to get back on her faith, then it's about time she's received some outside help. I just hope that she's open-minded enough to accept help.

True but its a bad move imo. Now she is just another black girl. Being a muslim singer would be the wiser career move. But she woukd constantly had to deal with negative backlash either way.

I watched bit of it and had to turn off the fake deep intellectualism she is showing. She is 19 and talks about how much she read this and that and all the religious books and contemplated lol. She is pretending ti be deep. And she looks way older than 19 though

I watched bit of it and had to turn off the fake deep intellectualism she is showing. She is 19 and talks about how much she read this and that and all the religious books and contemplated lol. She is pretending ti be deep. And she looks way older than 19 though

I agree

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've noticed all Somali atheists have this dark aura on their face, it must be the nacalaad.

Oh well her career won't take off, because she's not beautiful. Sorry not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts