AUTUMN SHERIF AINT A MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is dumb for publicly saying this, she could have profited off her Muslim fanbase, now she’s gonna lose them.

Now she has to compete with everyone else for fans when she could have easily gotten fans off being Muslim.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I dont know who that is and seeing that she has less followers than me on Twitter I don’t think anyone else knows who she is either. So... who cares..?

Ameen.

I don’t mean to sound hateful but it seemed like she was putting on a show. It seemed fake. But w.e. maybe her career will finally take off.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Waa iska another attention seeking gaalo. I met her at a party in south London couple of years back. She seemed like a wild girl to me. I guess she just wants that lifestyle, but without the guilt of sinning.

good for her, see how muslims hateful, no one would care or hate on her if she left christianity or any otha religion.
No one would know or care but she made it her business to put it out on social media for the Somali masses on Eid day. It should be expected, not that people should hate on her.

I do believe she came across like she was putting on a show for the non-muslims.

No one would know or care but she made it her business to put it out on social media for the Somali masses on Eid day. It should be expected, not that people should hate on her.

I do believe she came across like she was putting on a show for the non-muslims.

ok , but my comment still stands as the truth. i havent seen that twitter or video but i assure you there would be so much hate and curses, and is a fact you find that only among muslims.

ok , but my comment still stands as the truth. i havent seen that twitter or video but i assure you there would be so much hate and curses, and is a fact you find that only among muslims.
There is a lot of pressure on Muslims these times, and a lot of actual haters like to weaponize these types of things against Muslims. You can’t really compare to other groups.

But I agree, people shouldn’t be hateful. It makes no sense and does nothing but push people like her further away from Islam.

There is a lot of pressure on Muslims these times, and a lot of actual haters like to weaponize these types of things against Muslims. You can’t really compare to other groups.

But I agree, people shouldn’t be hateful. It makes no sense and does nothing but push people like her further away from Islam.
:nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts::nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:

VixR

Veritas
I relate. I banished every “wayward” thought, tried to practice to perfection, bc that’s how I do things. It didn’t work. If you don’t believe, you don’t believe. I think she’s being very sincere and respectful (she’s even wearing a turtleneck in June :yloezpe:).

She said something about Ashraf being the first to convert among Somalis. Is there any record of stuff like that?

Yes let her gaal out as we ignore her completely

I relate. I banished every “wayward” thought, tried to practice to perfection, bc that’s how I do things. It didn’t work. If you don’t believe, you don’t believe. I think she’s being very sincere and respectful (she’s even wearing a turtleneck in June :yloezpe:).

She said something about Ashraf being the first to convert among Somalis. Is there any record of stuff like that?
I don’t think she was being disrespectful but you honestly thought that was sincere? On Eid day? I get the vibe that she was putting on a show for her non-Muslim audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending