AUTUMN SHERIF AINT A MUSLIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Who is she and why does is matter? Also, she looks very similar to Obama wife.
I don’t even know her as well, I’ve said this before most of these men on this site are really overweight undercover xalimos, stay woke ma negus.... D156F076-8235-4D71-9387-2C03E2408F00.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
For real on a serious note, why is it always dark skinned xalimos that become murtad or take pride in their miscegenating relationships?

Honestly, I am yet to come across a lighskinned xalimo who does either of the above.

I relate. I banished every “wayward” thought, tried to practice to perfection, bc that’s how I do things. It didn’t work. If you don’t believe, you don’t believe. I think she’s being very sincere and respectful (she’s even wearing a turtleneck in June :yloezpe:).

She said something about Ashraf being the first to convert among Somalis. Is there any record of stuff like that?

Your not muslim?

Whats this?

Nah i got to take you off my fave SSpotters list :chrisfreshhah:(Just joking)

For real on a serious note, why is it always dark skinned xalimos that become murtad or take pride in their miscegenating relationships?

Honestly, I am yet to come across a lighskinned xalimo who does either of the above.
Due to us attackkng them so they got no window to even be knightcrawlers

VixR

Veritas

False hyperbole. I am lol.
I don’t think she was being disrespectful but you honestly thought that was sincere? On Eid day? I get the vibe that she was putting on a show for her non-Muslim audience.
Non Muslims barely know it’s Eid. It’s more for her. On a day you’re supposed to be celebrating a religious holiday, you tell the truth. Or do you see it as an insult towards Muslims, or something?

Ppl often plan stuff like this on certain days so they can gather themselves, like a bday, or a holiday. For example, when you’re going to tell someone something serious, or break bad or good news to someone, you do it in a specified way.

Non Muslims barely know it’s Eid. It’s more for her. On a day you’re supposed to be celebrating a religious holiday, you tell the truth. Or do you see it as an insult towards Muslims, or something?

Ppl often plan stuff like this on certain days so they can gather themselves, like a bday, or a holiday. For example, when you’re going to tell someone something serious, or break bad or good news to someone, you do it in a specified way.
I didn’t mean the Eid bit was for non-muslims. It just seemed very showy to me and insincere. I get the sense that it’s meant to create a buzz around her, perhaps for her career. That’s just me though, either way I wish the best for her.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again

No one knows saaxib, but it definitely needs to be researched.

VixR

Veritas
I didn’t mean the Eid bit was for non-muslims. It just seemed very showy to me and insincere. I get the sense that it’s meant to create a buzz around her, perhaps for her career. That’s just me though, either way I wish the best for her.
You could be right, but if she’s attempting to create a buzz, it doesn’t make sense. Leaving a religion is hardly a talent booster.

I’ve never heard of anyone saying, “such and such left such and such religion, I’ll now follow his/her career and become a fan”, which is why that kind of intention seems to be a reach.

Yeah I used to think all gaalo xalimos are as dark as a black hole but then I saw that Gaal girl that used to be here and she looked like an Arab :gucciwhat: walahi I was shook :ooh:

You could be right, but if she’s attempting to create a buzz, it doesn’t make sense. Leaving a religion is hardly a talent booster.

I’ve never heard of anyone saying, “such and such left such and such religion, I’ll now follow his/her career and become a fan”, which is why that kind of intention seems to be a reach.
Of course I don’t mean her beliefs. No, I mean this whole video. This bizarre announcement on Eid day, the whole video seemed unnatural and showy.

VixR

Veritas
Of course I don’t mean her beliefs. No, I mean this whole video. This bizarre announcement on Eid day, the whole video seemed unnatural and showy.
I didn’t watch all of it. I’m so impatient with videos lol. I’ll watch it again later, but I respect your interpretation.

From what I saw, I’m thinking it’s more along the lines of she doesn’t want to be labeled as a Muslim anymore in the public sphere as she continues to work on her music, so she’s “coming out”.
Yeah I used to think all gaalo xalimos are as dark as a black hole but then I saw that Gaal girl that used to be here and she looked like an Arab :gucciwhat: walahi I was shook :ooh:
I don’t know who you mean, but why you’d seriously think belief is based on color or looks makes no sense to begin with lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts