Australian View Of Europe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If u come from Australia and go to Europe you will notice a number of difference and I think I can wrap it up quickly.

Southern/Eastern Europeans = Middle eastern(very loud, very emotional, family centric)

Germanic cultures(russians, scandenevia, dutch) = Brutal ppl, isolated, quiet, never jokes. Even their language shows aggression. These ppl are cut from another cloth. My neighbor is an old 'swiss-german' lady no-one ever visits her, she talks to noone in the suburb.

UK PPL = Joking ppl, very open to discussion, they keeps their distance like germanic ppl but not as 'severe' like that culture

French PPL = Perfectionists in anything they do or touch, arrogant wont speak english if he can avoid it, similar to german very individualistic, wont chat with u.

Russians are Slavic & Eastern Europe. They are not Germanic.

Furthermore the Dutch are the only mainland Germanic who are loud, direct etc like the British.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Don't expect to see quarter acre land with a house in europe. All homes r like this

houses-in-amsterdam.jpg

Not like this

1200x-1.jpg

You right about French ppl lol, here in America there was this French half Lebanese dude who was a sup at Ralph Lauren and he used talk and dress like he was Ralph Lauren himself. He knew I was Muslim so his Lebanese side was good to me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You right about French ppl lol, here in America there was this French half Lebanese dude who was a sup at Ralph Lauren and he used talk and dress like he was Ralph Lauren himself. He knew I was Muslim so his Lebanese side was good to me.

U lucky in America maybe when the religious civil war happened in lebanon in 75. We in Australia got the low class farmer ppl from the villages, they are now running crime families in Sydney and doing gang-land shootings of other lebanese crime families so they can run the drug trade. I think in America u got the high class urbanite and educated lebanese.

U lucky in America maybe when the religious civil war happened in lebanon in 75. We in Australia got the low class farmer ppl from the villages, they are now running crime families in Sydney and doing gang-land shootings of other lebanese crime families so they can run the drug trade. I think in America u got the high class urbanite and educated lebanese.
Yeah, I haven't ran into low life Lebanese yet lol

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I have a year abroad in 2024 studying at Uni of Melbourne as part of my degree. Is Melbourne nice?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abu Hesi here the ppl don't like 'faan' they call it 'tall poppy syndrome', i think its due to their convict heritage. They abuse americans for 'faan' over college degrees, stuff like that don't matter here since it's culturally accepted to go to apprenticeship and be your own boss as plumber, electrician, construction, technical trades' becuz if u don't like school they have path-way for ur to leave after year 10 and not waste your time. Here if u go to college, it's ok u still get paid but your not any richer then a blue collar worker.

Plus their paid a-lot those guys, they own two properties usually.

This brickie is brick-layer and he owns this like the Madow bricklayers in somalia. Layin bricks only

Most lebanese here also do technical trade like the guy above. That's why I know the class of lebanese who migrated were peasant farmers in lebanon. U will never see an educated or professional lebanese.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg Australia is similar to europe in it's social services(medicare for all, social housing, plus unemployment welfare money, universal senior age pension).

Everyone even gets $5000 baby bonus every child u have. Child-care co-paid by govt and subsidized. University will not cost u more then 20k for a 4 year bachelor paid for by govt and u pay back when u get a job thru installments (interest free also). We even have retirement payments that all companies must make to employees, it's 10% of their salary must be added by law into their retirement egg. This isn't a 'choice' it's law. Most places offer much more. Even if u didnt work all your life and have no retirement pension, your covered with unemployment payment all your life and then age pension. Age pension is also for ppl who r 65 n above, if u run out of retirement u switch over or if u have none u get it automatically. Most Somalis retire and go to somalia on age pension for 6 months n come back to get their health checked thru our medicare 4 all.

We get 4 weeks of holiday, 2 weeks of public holiday, 2 weeks of sick pay by 'law' but most companies offer 6 weeks holiday or more. ppl dont work 2-3 months of the year.

It's similar to america with american style suburbs(but much more newer, cleaner, etc), business district or down town similar to america, industrial areas, all urban planned.

Homelessness is 1 person here n there(usually alcoholic or drug addict) who spent their welfare money and this is in major cities, it's not 'half the city' of every major city like america. Plus it's the only country in the west with similar african type weather, all year sun, beautiful beaches, u can go to so many towns where the beach is isolated to yourself with noone else. I mean we have a whole continent the size of america to 25 million people, so u get heaps of space bro.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Roorigeg come to australia. Graduates getting 250k salaries, massage office seats, free lunch n dinner. We are spoilt 4 perks niyahow, when govt sets worker condition laws thru 'fair work australia' it forces private companies to offer better constantly.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Its not fun for young ppl australia especially ethnic ppl in comparison to europe or america but it's great for families n old ppl and ppl who study n work and not interested in all the fun. There isn't such a large black community like there is in europe/america.

Young ppl here have a tradition to travel to uk after high school for working visa to enjoy the fast pace of london.

Trending

Latest posts