Australian-Somalis are the most successful on average

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10060834

Read this news article, its actually a perfect example of what I'm saying
It's a good article. News outlets always look for societal problems to get more readers and up their ratings.

For example in LA, they are not interested in reporting killings done in Compton, but jump on cases where one black male kills a white person in a white suburban neighborhood, because that story gets higher ratings apparently.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@AussieHustler was asking me for a $50 cash app recently

He broke as hell

He got fired from his gas station job.

He recently found a job as a waiter at a gay strip club

Hopefully he can earn some cash. I’m getting tired of his DMs

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Australia is a completly different world when I think about it, its like a whole day on the plane away from the UK.

Where do Aussies travel to for holidays? Who do they trade with?
Most go to Bali Indonesian but Australian Somalis go to Dubai like a Hajj
our largest trading partner is China for natural resources,

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's a good article. News outlets always look for societal problems to get more readers and up their ratings.

For example in LA, they are not interested in reporting killings done in Compton, but jump on cases where one black male kills a white person in a white suburban neighborhood, because that story gets higher ratings apparently.
There are some good food spots in Compton

Most go to Bali Indonesian but Australian Somalis go to Dubai like a Hajj
our largest trading partner is China for natural resources,

Interesting

Do you guys still follow the British customs nowadays like driving on thr left, grammar schools, complaining about the weather etc.

How do people view the UK

Cadaans here LOVE australia

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Interesting

To be honest Australians dont really care for the Anglo world excluding the USA.
Australians here like the Royal family but not enough to care about their well being.
Australians dont really care for the British

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Aussie Somalis are tuug, they're notorious for their dodgy dealings in their nursing home businesses

Also, isn't that Khaled guy who stole charity money not from down under? :mjlol::mjlol:

To be honest Australians dont really care for the Anglo world excluding the USA.
Australians here like the Royal family but not enough to care about their well being.
Australians dont really care for the British
They got shipped out as criminals, so some generational trauma must considered in the equation.:yacadiim:

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
I live in Norway. We have 1,318 of 'Sudo' background while you have 4,825, according to wikipedia.
Nah there's way more, definitely 20,000+. The vast majority of them will be recorded as Sudanese instead of South-Sudanese in the census since they came here before South Sudan's independence.

Also, if there's only 1000 of them in Norway then it makes sense. It's not all of them that commit crime, just a fraction. A fraction of 1000 is negligible but a fraction of 20,000-30,000 is not.

I genuinely think that they don't care. They seem to be pushing the narrative that "Africans" as a collective commit a significantly disproportionate amount of crime. While Somalis probably do commit more crime than white people, it's nowhere near as much as the Sudos. As a result, all African communities take the blame since we're not treated individually.

No way Somalis commit more crime than the Whites.

Those people are proper degenerates wallahi.

Australia is a completly different world when I think about it, its like a whole day on the plane away from the UK.

Where do Aussies travel to for holidays? Who do they trade with?

We go to South East Asia for holidays usually (Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Japan etc.)

Interesting

Do you guys still follow the British customs nowadays like driving on thr left, grammar schools, complaining about the weather etc.

All three are the exactly Australia.

Australia is just a hotter and larger England really. Much less cramped also.

Obviously, there are cultural differences: Indifference towards the Royal Family, more working-class culture, much larger emphasis of being Australian or nothing.

World

VIP
There are only 10,000 Somalis in Australia according to Wikipedia.

I can’t find any source that gives your 40k figure, do you mind providing it?

Kratos

Sonder
There are only 10,000 Somalis in Australia according to Wikipedia.

I can’t find any source that gives your 40k figure, do you mind providing it?
40k is way too high but the 2017 census reported approx 16000 people of Somali ancestry

http://www.ausstats.abs.gov.au/auss...019845C/$File/207103 - Cultural Diversity.xls

It's probably an underestimate though, Somalis don't really do censuses properly. I'd say there's at least 20k which makes us the 2nd largest African group here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending