Australian-Somalis are the most successful on average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change my mind.

Australian-Somalis have acheived more per person than any other Somali group. Our rates of unemployment is low, many of us are employed in public service or STEM and we have not produced that many baxtis for the most part.

Australian-Somalis are bilingual in Somali/English and have high rates of University attendance compared to many other migrant groups.

Furthermore, we are around 40,000 in number so we are not a tiny group of people.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Now its becoming South Sudan's capital.

They're committing crime and pretending to be us.
Never in my days have i heard a South Sudanese claim to be Somali
Statistically speaking they do commit more crime to relation of their population but in compared to White Australian its insignificant

Never in my days have i heard a South Sudanese claim to be Somali
Statistically speaking they do commit more crime to relation of their population but in compared to White Australian its insignificant

The media thinks its us but the statistics show that its South Sudanese either claiming or mistaken to be Somali.

Von

The media thinks its us but the statistics show that its South Sudanese either claiming or mistaken to be Somali.
besides that one situation last month Somalis havent been on the news. Most Australians know there is a different between Somalis/HOA and South Sudanese

Change my mind.

Australian-Somalis have acheived more per person than any other Somali group. Our rates of unemployment is low, many of us are employed in public service or STEM and we have not produced that many baxtis for the most part.

Australian-Somalis are bilingual in Somali/English and have high rates of University attendance compared to many other migrant groups.

Furthermore, we are around 40,000 in number so we are not a tiny group of people.
Majority of Australian Somalis are successful besides the ones in Melbourne

Kratos

Sonder
Somalis only get mentioned because we have a bad reputation thanks to reer Sweden, UK and Minnesota. People have a negative image of us from the get-go despite us being pretty low key here. There are some degenerates but most Somalis here are alright. The media is also problematic since they often label the South Sudanese gangs as "African gangs" and when they are describing suspects they say "tall man of African appearance"

I'd love to visit Australia

Which city is best for a tourist?

The weather in the UK is dreadful, might join the cadaans down under as an ""Expat"" :hemad:

Somalis only get mentioned because we have a bad reputation thanks to reer Sweden, UK and Minnesota. People have a negative image of us from the get-go despite us being pretty low key here. There are some degenerates but most Somalis here are alright. The media is also problematic since they often label the South Sudanese gangs as "African gangs" and when they are describing suspects they say "tall man of African appearance"
"Tall man of African appearance" is so vague and unfair to all the farax's. They should have included the "very dark skin colour" to single them out, at least.

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
"Tall man of African appearance" is so vague and unfair to all the farax's. Damn.

They should have included the "very dark" to single them out, at least.
I genuinely think that they don't care. They seem to be pushing the narrative that "Africans" as a collective commit a significantly disproportionate amount of crime. While Somalis probably do commit more crime than white people, it's nowhere near as much as the Sudos. As a result, all African communities take the blame since we're not treated individually.

I genuinely think that they don't care. They seem to be pushing the narrative that "Africans" as a collective commit a significantly disproportionate amount of crime. While Somalis do probably commit more crime than white people, it's nowhere near as much as the Sudos. As a result, all African communities take the blame since we're not treated individually.
I don't undersand this high crime rate in the south sudanese community in Australia. Where i live, they are for the most part quite people.

'Sudos', is that a commonly used term, or a derogatory one? lol

Kratos

Sonder
I don't undersand this high crime rate in the south sudanese community in Australia. Where i live, they are for the most part quite people.

'Sudos', is that a commonly used term, or a derogatory one? lol
Nah it's not derogatory, it's like when people say Malis. Where do you live?

Von

I'd love to visit Australia

Which city is best for a tourist?

The weather in the UK is dreadful, might join the cadaans down under as an ""Expat"" :hemad:
Eastern coast is where most of Australia live like Sydney and Melbourne.
Sydney is the tourist capital for food and beaches and Melbourne is young night city and festivals

No body goes to Perth, non less you want to be attacked by Great White Sharks

Eastern coast is where most of Australia live like Sydney and Melbourne.
Sydney is the tourist capital for food and beaches and Melbourne is young night city and festivals

No body goes to Perth, non less you want to be attacked by Great White Sharks

Australia is a completly different world when I think about it, its like a whole day on the plane away from the UK.

Where do Aussies travel to for holidays? Who do they trade with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts