Australia lockdowns

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
these people are going through a 7th lockdown in melbourne and they are protesting lol this is how covid spreads šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

listen to your government, thats why they will make it mandatory vaccination if you donā€™t follow instructions.

Last edited:

alien

šŸ“outer space
VIP
NZ supremacy

giphy.gif

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
NZ supremacy

giphy.gif

I think NZ will be next. Donā€™t celebrate to quick. I hear a lot of travel between the two countires been happening. Someone will return the virus and infect the whole island and people will retaliate because they cant afford another lockdown. Their business will suffer.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Melbourne is in their 6th (not 7th) lockdown because NSW, Australia's most populous state, did not manage delta at all.

We also have extremely low vaccination rates in Australia.

Also, at the peak of its lockdowns Melbourne had higher case numbers than entire countries and was able to bring it down to zero. A number that your country has never heard since the pandemic.

Aren't you from America also? I wouldn't talk if I were you.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Also what is happening in Australia is the prime example of what happens when you do not vaccinate.

We have less than 15% of the country fully vaccinated and not many people are complying with the new lockdown.

You have literally destroyed your own anti-vaxxer argument by bringing up Melbourne.

:drakewtf:

Last edited:

alien

šŸ“outer space
VIP
I think NZ will be next. Donā€™t celebrate to quick. I hear a lot of travel between the two countires been happening. Someone will return the virus and infect the whole island and people will retaliate because they cant afford another lockdown. Their business will suffer.
I doubt that. we will be good

giphy.gif

I was driving today and put on bbc radio and they were talking about how they locked down a who state size of Uk and they only had 14 death. Basically going way over the top

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Melbourne is in their 6th (not 7th) lockdown because NSW, Australia's most populous state, did not manage delta at all.

We also have extremely low vaccination rates in Australia.

Also, at the peak of its lockdowns Melbourne had higher case numbers than entire countries and was able to bring it down to zero. A number that your country has never heard since the pandemic.

Aren't you from America also? I wouldn't talk if I were you.
Entire counties? We were having 1000 cases here how are you comparing 100 cases in Australia to that.

I am enjoying the protests. Don't mind me :)

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Also what is happening in Australia is the prime example of what happens when you do not vaccinate.

We have less than 15% of the country fully vaccinated and not many people are complying with the new lockdown.

You have literally destroyed your own anti-vaxxer argument by bringing up Melbourne.

:drakewtf:

My stragtegy is too stay indoors when covid is spreading so you dont get it,let all the sheep and cows get vaccinated till it goes away.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I was driving today and put on bbc radio and they were talking about how they locked down a who state size of Uk and they only had 14 death. Basically going way over the top

Thats the counties way of controlling them and forcing them to get vaccinated .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Entire counties? We were having 1000 cases here how are you comparing 100 cases in Australia to that.

I am enjoying the protests. Don't mind me :)

The city of Melbourne was seeing 800 cases a day which was comparable to many nations daily cases except for the hopeless cause of the US, the gucci-belt wearing third world nation.

We took the cases down to zero and will do it again. I spent most of 2020 chilling, no restrictions.

As for those protestors, all the attendees at the last protests are gonna get prosecuted and charged. The public made 5000 reports to the police tip line within hours of the last protest.

None of those attendees will ever hold down a job again.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
The city of Melbourne was seeing 800 cases a day which was comparable to many nations daily cases except for the hopeless cause of the US, the gucci-belt wearing third world nation.

We took the cases down to zero and will do it again. I spent most of 2020 chilling, no restrictions.

As for those protestors, all the attendees at the last protests are gonna get prosecuted and charged. The public made 5000 reports to the police tip line within hours of the last protest.

None of those attendees will ever hold down a job again.
Stop with the lies, yesterday was the most Australia has ever got just 291 cases. Europe, US and Candada were getting past the thousands. Australia are panicking now and people are fighting for their freedoms lol.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
We barely have any vaccines in Australia, so the government cannot force us to vaccinate.

How stupid are you?

They do, but first they will let the virus spread and make it mandatory vaccinations for everyone. They playing the game well you just dont know whats happening behind the scenes mr dhagax šŸ¤£

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They do, but first they will let the virus spread and make it mandatory vaccinations for everyone. They playing the game well you just dont know whats happening behind the scenes mr dhagax šŸ¤£

Btw, Australia already has one of the strictest immunisation systems in the world. Families are barred from getting government benefits if they do not get their children vaccinated.

No-one protested in 2016 when the current government introduced that policy.

As for, I don't what happens behind the scenes......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Stop with the lies, yesterday was the most Australia has ever got just 291 cases. Europe, US and Candada were getting past the thousands. Australia are panicking now and people are fighting for their freedoms lol.

No, yesterday was the most New South Wales, a single state in Australia, ever got in the pandemic.

This was last year in a state of 6 million people.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 1.44.27 pm.png

Why can't you google before you make stupid statements!!!

:mindblown:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Thatā€™s nothing. No reason to completely close the country and lock people up while crashing your economy

Most of Australia spent 2020 chilling with minimal cases. There have been no nationwide lockdowns after June.

I did not have to wear a mask until last month.

Also, don't worry about our economy, we spent the last 30 years without a recession, we were due for one regardless of Covid.

Trending