Australia lockdowns

Most of Australia spent 2020 chilling with minimal cases. There have been no nationwide lockdowns after June.

I did not have to wear a mask until last month.

Also, don't worry about our economy, we spent the last 30 years without a recession, we were due for one regardless of Covid.
I’m just gonna say I hope the Chinese take over Australia. Lately you guys been really mouthy towards them even talking about Taiwan. Aussies need to be invaded to be humbled

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’m just gonna say I hope the Chinese take over Australia. Lately you guys been really mouthy towards them even talking about Taiwan. Aussies need to be invaded to be humbled

China is never going to try. They started the beef and we have just returned their energy.

The Japanese empire at its peak got karbaashed by Australia (7 million pop) in the Papuan jungle.

Also, Australia has a multi-nation defence agreement with the US, India, Japan with other countries such as Singapore, NZ and Vietnam due to join.

China is never going to try. They started the beef and we have just returned their energy.

The Japanese empire at its peak got karbaashed by Australia (7 million pop) in the Papuan jungle.

Also, Australia has a multi-nation defence agreement with the US, India, Japan with other countries such as Singapore, NZ and Vietnam due to join.
We will see. You let being really reckless with the idea others will protect you. Yeah America will protect you like they did with the Kurds

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We will see. You let being really reckless with the idea others will protect you. Yeah America will protect you like they did with the Kurds

We don't need to be protected by anyone.

We are also a nuclear-latent state, meaning we have the tools/resources/know-how to build a nuclear weapon on demand.

That's a false equivalence.

The Kurds ultimately mean nothing to the United States because they're not European and not Anglo-Saxon. Take a look at the 5 eyes network and identify what they all seem to have in common.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That’s nothing. No reason to completely close the country and lock people up while crashing your economy
He does not know they are setting them up miskeen. A country so big, full of $ and educated people you would think they would block all international vistors, keep those with the virus quranatined/isolated etc.
Look at their neigbours NZ doing so welll they took all measures to keep the virus out.

A lot of people in other countries have very out-dated views on Australia's military capacity.

Australia is a nuclear power in all but name.
They are bunch of drunks who got their brain fried by the sun. Even Somalia would give them a competitive fight

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
A lot of people in other countries have very out-dated views on Australia's military capacity.

Australia is a nuclear power in all but name.
Australia has similar capabilities to UK and maybe to USA. f*ck the Delta variants of COVID-19. It was determined COVID-19 doesn't occur in Nature. It is known now that COVID-19 is result of SARS and HIV being combined and tweaked by China high tech labs. China even toys around in DNA to use CRISPR to create super soldiers. Yep designer babies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
you would think they would block all international vistors, keep those with the virus quranatined/isolated etc.
Look at their neigbours NZ doing so welll they took all measures to keep the virus out.

We literally have implemented the same policies as NZ.

We have also blocked international visitors to Australia for over a year now!!!

Please stop responding to this thread, you are embarrassing yourself more and more....

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They are bunch of drunks who got their brain fried by the sun. Even Somalia would give them a competitive fight

A bunch of drunks that was able to stop Japan from taking their territory in WWII when China, USA and Korea couldn't.

A nation of drunks that can build a nuclear weapon at will.

Haye, noo wad sheekada kkkk.

:drakelaugh:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Every time you made a claim on this thread, I have shown your lack of information.

Stop talking about Australia, it's that simple.

:drakewtf:

Australia full of incompetent leaders and handicap individuals like yourself lol.

i feel sorry for you all living there they are going to inject you with different vaccinations, Astra and pifzer and 3rd dose moderna 🤣🤣 you all become like this bahal

A bunch of drunks that was able to stop Japan from taking their territory in WWII when China, USA and Korea couldn't.

A nation of drunks that can build a nuclear weapon at will.

Haye, noo wad sheekada kkkk.

:drakelaugh:
It was the Americans that stopped the japs. Nowhere in school have they told us Aussie win one battle. All we know is they are the descendants of English thieves and rapists

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It was the Americans that stopped the japs. Nowhere in school have they told us Aussie win one battle. All we know is they are the descendants of English thieves and rapists

Go look at the Pacific theatre of WWII.

Japan took over almost the entire Asia-Pacific, attacked America and tried to take our Papua colony.

They couldn't take Australia tho.

Trending