Australia lockdowns

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
They were overstretched and made the same error hitler did with Russia. One too many battled. Germany would destroy Russia in one on one back then and the japs would eat you alive

When they reached Australia's colonies, many, if not most, of our soldiers fighting in Europe.

We were fighting in Europe and Asia, while only being a nation of 7 million.

We were also spread thin bro.

:cheers1:

Melbourne is in their 6th (not 7th) lockdown because NSW, Australia's most populous state, did not manage delta at all.

We also have extremely low vaccination rates in Australia.

Also, at the peak of its lockdowns Melbourne had higher case numbers than entire countries and was able to bring it down to zero. A number that your country has never heard since the pandemic.

Aren't you from America also? I wouldn't talk if I were you.
You guys are pussies lol the whole of Australia only 1 k died in uk about 150,000 have died and we not even in lockdown..... we have around 30,000 cases currently a day and not in lockdown it even reached 60 k infections a day a few weeks back and we was not lockeddown.................

You get 3 people infected in a shop and you lock down the whole country ahahah

You guys so scared of covid running riot............... uk is at the point of f*ck it lets go for herd immunity!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You guys are pussies lol the whole of Australia only 1 k died in uk about 150,000 have died and we not even in lockdown.....

You guys so scared of covid running riot............... uk is at the point of f*ck it lets go for herd immunity!

The UK has 60% vaccination and Australia is less than 15%.

Also, the UK is a more dense population in a smaller area with much larger population than Australia.

Also, most of Australia has not been in lockdown since June.

There has not been a nation-wide lockdown in over a year, these lockdowns are just restricted to isolated areas or states.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
723 new cases and 13 deathsLOOOOOL and you locking down the country?

That screenshot I showed was not from a countrywide lockdown.

It was a lockdown done on a state of 6 million people, 5 million of whom live in one city.

Get your facts straight waryah.

:mahubowtf:

Also, the UK is a more dense population in a smaller area with much larger population than Australia.

There has not been a nation-wide lockdown in over a year, these lockdowns are just restricted to isolated areas or states.
even before the vaccination uk had far more deaths and didn't give a f*ck like you guys

before the vaccinations we had about 70,000 deaths and you guys were at 300 deaths for the whole country

That screenshot I showed was not from a countrywide lockdown.

It was a lockdown done on a state of 6 million people, 5 million of whom live in one city.

Get your facts straight waryah.

bottom lline is you kangaroos are pussies the government are even before vaccines came about was locking down cities after just 1 or 2 cases

Lert me correct you

Belgium has 10 millon population and Australia has about 25 million yet Belgium has 25,000 covid deaths and the kangroos have 932 deaths LOOOOL

so its not about the size of the population

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
even before the vaccination uk had far more deaths and didn't give a f*ck like you guys

before the vaccinations we had about 70,000 deaths and you guys were at 300 deaths for the whole country

And the UK had 3 nation-wide lockdowns and we only have only had one.

The fact remains that Australia has not had a nation-wide lockdown since the first one ended.

We have barely any deaths because our country actually knows how to conduct themselves in a pandemic.

Go read this article and get educated waryah.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lert me correct you

Belgium has 10 millon population and Australia has about 25 million yet Belgium has 25,000 covid deaths and the kangroos have 932 deaths LOOOOL

so its not about the size of the population

Now go look at Belgium at a map and Australia.

Tell me what you see? Are they the same size country?

There is a concept called population density, you know.

:mindblown:

And the UK had 3 nation-wide lockdowns and we only have only had one.

The fact remains that Australia has not had a nation-wide lockdown since the first one ended.

We have barely any deaths because our country actually knows how to conduct themselves in a pandemic.

Go read this article and get educated waryah.

yh we had lockdowns because of our extreme cases and deaths even with lockdowns we reached 2 k a day dying imagine without those lockdowns my point is it takes a little for you guys to lockdown

IF you guys had weeks of 1 k a day dying and 70,000 casa a day dying your government would of probably burried you guys in the ground

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
yh we had lockdowns because of our extreme cases and deaths even with lockdowns we reached 2 k a day dying imagine without those lockdowns my point is it takes a little for you guys to lockdown

IF you guys had weeks of 1 k a day dying and 70,000 casa a day dying your government would of probably burried you guys in the ground

Waryah.

Do I have to explain population density to you.

:snoop:

Now go look at Belgium at a map and Australia.

Tell me what you see? Are they the same size country?

There is a concept called population density, you know.

:mindblown:
why are you guys even crying you guys only have 932 deaths in the whole country! lol YOU pussies

we have had that number of deaths dying a day daily despite being in lockdown for months

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@so_wavey

Since you are a dumbass, let me give you a geography lesson.

Here is a map of the UK and Ireland inside a map of Australia to scale, in which you can see the size difference.

The UK has almost 3 times the population of Australia but is 32 times smaller than Australia.

Map-of-Queensland-Australia-with-the-UK-and-Ireland-superimposed.jpg

Now that I have given you a free geography lesson, say thank you and leave this thread before I embarrass you further.