Aussie Hustler

@SOULSEARCHING

Oi, you know I can't stand Mariah Carey because she took one of our finest billionaires to the cleaners.

James Packer pays Mariah Carey ‘millions’ after messy breakup

JAMES Packer has reportedly paid ex-fiancee Mariah Carey a settlement worth millions, ending their acrimonious split.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...p/news-story/2e99bd6d9946d4833d62684e6e35fb92

Did you read what Chelsea Clinton said? If a man has a beard and a cubeed and he wants to be called a woman, it is Ok to call him a woman. Sxb, I'm sorry, from now on, I fully accept you as a woman.

Chelsea and Hillary Clinton disagree on transgender identity .

There’s at least one topic Hillary and Chelsea Clinton don’t see eye to eye on — transgender identity.

In an interview with the the Sunday Times of London, the mother-daughter duo were asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman.

“Ye-esss. Yes,” Chelsea replied.

Her mom, meanwhile, looked “uneasy,” journalist Decca Aitkenhead wrote.

“Errr. I’m just learning about this,” she said. “It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

Oi, you know I can't stand Mariah Carey because she took one of our finest billionaires to the cleaners.

JAMES Packer has reportedly paid ex-fiancee Mariah Carey a settlement worth millions, ending their acrimonious split.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...p/news-story/2e99bd6d9946d4833d62684e6e35fb92

You know what Chelsea Clinton said? If a man has a beard and a cubeed and he wants to be called a woman, it is Ok to call him a woman. Sxb, I'm sorry, from now on, I fully accept you as a woman.

There’s at least one topic Hillary and Chelsea Clinton don’t see eye to eye on — transgender identity.

In an interview with the the Sunday Times of London, the mother-daughter duo were asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman.

“Errr. I’m just learning about this,” she said. “It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.”

Did Hillary say that? is this woman planing to run for office again? Cajaiib wallee

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

Did you read what Chelsea Clinton said? If a man has a beard and a cubeed and he wants to be called a woman, it is Ok to call him a woman. Sxb, I'm sorry, from now on, I fully accept you as a woman.

This doesn't explain your obsession with me.

Trending