• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

Aussie Hustler

AussieHustler

Staff Member
@SOULSEARCHING

Oi, you know I can't stand Mariah Carey because she took one of our finest billionaires to the cleaners.

James Packer pays Mariah Carey ‘millions’ after messy breakup

JAMES Packer has reportedly paid ex-fiancee Mariah Carey a settlement worth millions, ending their acrimonious split.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...p/news-story/2e99bd6d9946d4833d62684e6e35fb92

Did you read what Chelsea Clinton said? If a man has a beard and a cubeed and he wants to be called a woman, it is Ok to call him a woman. Sxb, I'm sorry, from now on, I fully accept you as a woman.

Chelsea and Hillary Clinton disagree on transgender identity .

There’s at least one topic Hillary and Chelsea Clinton don’t see eye to eye on — transgender identity.

In an interview with the the Sunday Times of London, the mother-daughter duo were asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman.

“Ye-esss. Yes,” Chelsea replied.

Her mom, meanwhile, looked “uneasy,” journalist Decca Aitkenhead wrote.

“Errr. I’m just learning about this,” she said. “It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.”

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING

Oi, you know I can't stand Mariah Carey because she took one of our finest billionaires to the cleaners.

JAMES Packer has reportedly paid ex-fiancee Mariah Carey a settlement worth millions, ending their acrimonious split.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...p/news-story/2e99bd6d9946d4833d62684e6e35fb92

You know what Chelsea Clinton said? If a man has a beard and a cubeed and he wants to be called a woman, it is Ok to call him a woman. Sxb, I'm sorry, from now on, I fully accept you as a woman.

There’s at least one topic Hillary and Chelsea Clinton don’t see eye to eye on — transgender identity.

In an interview with the the Sunday Times of London, the mother-daughter duo were asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman.

“Errr. I’m just learning about this,” she said. “It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.”

Did Hillary say that? is this woman planing to run for office again? Cajaiib wallee

@SOULSEARCHING

Did you read what Chelsea Clinton said? If a man has a beard and a cubeed and he wants to be called a woman, it is Ok to call him a woman. Sxb, I'm sorry, from now on, I fully accept you as a woman.

This doesn't explain your obsession with me.

Latest posts