Aussie has been missing in ACTION....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For a reason. When the shooting started and i dissed white people from Australia and New Zealand, he got mad at me! When i asked him WHY r u dissing me, he apologized & said he doesnt like someone dissing Australia--i rather diss Somalia as the shi!thole. Well ---guess what?

Shooter = Australian

And now an Australian Senator is saying this

"Australian Senator Fraser Anning blames Muslims for the shootings at two mosques in New Zealand that left at least 49 dead in their places of worship.

"“Whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence,” he wrote. “Let us be clear, while Muslims may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators.”"

Aussie WHAT SAY U???? TWO L for your country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/australian-senator-blames-muslims-zealand-150706305.html

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This guy is a nut. Civilians didn't deserve any kind of violence in that matter. If they want to kill muslims from ISIS, they should go to Iraq and Syria or even Somalia. Why killing innocent people? Stupid inbred.

Muji

VIP
I agree with you basra

Australians are backwards savages who drink all day and have no xishood

Aussie only defends them because he has a soft spot for aussie beckies

psyche

To each their own
Since Aussie is missing in action I'll do the heavy lifting for him.

The Australian senator is a retarded bigot that no one literally cares about, he got voted in by 19 people, his opinion is virtually irrelevant and I pretty sure he will lose his seat next election for his shitty personality.

On the other hand that shooter seems to have massive influence from the far right movement in other countries. He was influence by Candice Owens and other conservative far right people. The average Australian is far smarter than this racist white supremacist.

The everyday Aussies are decent people in real life, and for all you US citizens that are coming after us. I think you should fix your gun laws before criticising us.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The Australian senator is a retarded bigot that no one literally cares about, he got voted in by 19 people, his opinion is virtually irrelevant and I pretty sure he will lose his seat next election for his shitty personality.

On the other hand that shooter seems to have massive influence from the far right movement in other countries. He was influence by Candice Owens and other conservative far right people. The average Australian is far smarter than this racist white supremacist.

The everyday Aussies are decent people in real life, and for all you US citizens that are coming after us. I think you should fix your gun laws before criticising us.

Hayee bae Aussie
9253.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with you basra

Australians are backwards savages who drink all day and have no xishood

Aussie only defends them because he has a soft spot for aussie beckies

Australians are savage yes, but that is the charm of them. They are manly. Just like Africans are charming.& Savage. My White neighbor just told his wife of 20 years that he is gay. U wont catch an African saying this. ( u will catch Australians in gay pride tho)

Tukraq

VIP

:mjlol::mjlol:smart and Australian should never be in the same sentence:pachah1:
maybe good with animals and wildlife
steve_irwin_1120.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:mjlol::mjlol:smart and Australian should never be in the same sentence:pachah1:
maybe good with animals and wildlife
steve_irwin_1120.jpg

They do have a big heart. For me, anyone who loves pets and animal i can trust them. They have big heart. Personally i dont like dogs (haraam) & cats (catty). Camel okey, but teeth n mouth too ugly but they are noble. But i want to be with animal people, they make me feel safe.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
A A is my poeple for sure., I like moodiness.
I use to own a journal full of the behavior of my neighborhood rabbits. Very interesting, every bunny had a different personality almost, with the same set of behaviors. My mother took me to a “doctor” turns out I was fine.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I use to own a journal full of the behavior of my neighborhood rabbits. Very interesting, every bunny had a different personality almost, with the same set of behaviors. My mother took me to a “doctor” turns out I was fine.

I believe it. Every animal has its own personality. Before i used to generalize. That ALL cats are the same. All dogs are the same. Well technically that correct but i was off until i saw a khutbah from Yasir Qadhi about a camel-- prophet muhammad pbuh defended a camel by saying "that is not the nature of this camel" the ownder was abusive and telling a lie on the camel about being lazy. I was stunned to learn this

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I said technically correct. I believe there is a generalized spectrum. All Cats are moody. And clever. All dogs are happy and not clever.

Then u will have to go from there--there some cats less catty, less moody, other cats a little on the happy spectrum. So there is nuances.

Dogs the same.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I believe it. Every animal has its own personality. Before i used to generalize. That ALL cats are the same. All dogs are the same. Well technically that correct but i was off until i saw a khutbah from Yasir Qadhi about a camel-- prophet muhammad pbuh defended a camel by saying "that is not the nature of this camel" the ownder was abusive and telling a lie on the camel about being lazy. I was stunned to learn this
This is true, to a certain extent. Ants have no personality, but for most of the more smarter animals they have personal traits.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is true, to a certain extent. Ants have no personality, but for most of the more smarter animals they have personal traits.

Ants may have personality huuno. Remember Prophet Suleiman used to hear them talk.

psyche

To each their own

Ants are able to form a cohesive society unlike humans in the modern world, but the lack of a personality is seen as a bonus since they would ultimately die off as a species if they were as greedy as humans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.