Aussie has been missing in ACTION....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australians are savage yes, but that is the charm of them. They are manly. Just like Africans are charming.& Savage. My White neighbor just told his wife of 20 years that he is gay. U wont catch an African saying this. ( u will catch Australians in gay pride tho)
So being a sodomite is a W now?
Halimos are done for smh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ants are able to form a cohesive society unlike humans in the modern world, but the lack of a personality is seen as a bonus since they would ultimately die off as a species if they were as greedy as humans are.

Makes sense. Personality clashes is avoided. That explains their "team work" spirits!

Tukraq

VIP
@Basra @Tukraq I do not condone the slanderous accusations you have said about my people. Us Aussies are the kindest and smartest people in the southern hemisphere.
Southern Hemisphere :bell: all the countries are trash your only competition is Argentina Brazil and South Africa, although South Africa maybe smarter they produced this revolutionary south african/ naturalized American
45401789_303.jpg

who has made more tech advancements then your whole country

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Ants are able to form a cohesive society unlike humans in the modern world, but the lack of a personality is seen as a bonus since they would ultimately die off as a species if they were as greedy as humans are.
I respect the commit they have to the greater improvement of their colony.

psyche

To each their own
Southern Hemisphere :bell: all the countries are trash your only competition is Argentina Brazil and South Africa, although South Africa maybe smarter they produced this revolutionary south african/ naturalized American
45401789_303.jpg

who has made more tech advancements then your whole country

Technology advancement is going to be shit when your population is in the 20 millions.

psyche

To each their own
Kind yes. Smartest i cant really confirm without fearing tomato throws

Basra, have you even meet a true Aussie once in your life? And I am not talking about the Somali FOBs that only used Australia as a middle path to get to America.

Please tell me why it seems like you view my people as low IQ humans?

Tukraq

VIP
Technology advancement is going to be shit when your population is in the 20 millions.
how exactly do we judge their "smarts" when they all talk slow like their missing some braincels, or their Forrest Gump or something, its like if Alabama was a country:farmajoyaab: they literally play with wild animals like kangaroos and drink beer profusely all day:shookgabre:
your not going to find Aussies that look like this walking around
sheldon_comparisons.jpg

but like this
http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F3921860%2Fimages%2Fn-AUSTRALIAN-FLAG-BBQ-628x314.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, have you even meet a true Aussie once in your life? And I am not talking about the Somali FOBs that only used Australia as a middle path to get to America.

Please tell me why it seems like you view my people as low IQ people?

My dear i always follow my wide read brain. Yes it could lead me to hell, God forbid, because our creator Allaah swt is merciful.

But Australians are wayyyy under there. I have seen many celebrities from there, i have analyzed them, and the consensus is not great. Just like i size up qabils, compare data and then present a conclusion. Its Basra shade of algorithm better than google data calculations

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you recall of the physical discriptions of the sahaba.
Sumr, udm, do these words ring a bell
:dabcasar:

not a clue

my favorite sahaba is Muad ibn Jabl go watch Yasir video on him. He is Medinian

Also i love Uthman ibn affan --son in law of the prophet pbuh, i like his spirit.

I am afraid of sahaba Omar ibn khataab tho

not a clue

my favorite sahaba is Muad ibn Jabl go watch Yasir video on him. He is Medinian

Also i love Uthman ibn affan --son in law of the prophet pbuh, i like his spirit.

I am afraid of sahaba Omar ibn khataab tho
Stay tuned. Im soon to make a thread in the history section of the physical descriptions of the sahaba from various sources. Both in their arabic orginal and english translations.
:dabcasar:

psyche

To each their own
how exactly do we judge their "smarts" when they all talk slow like their missing some braincels, or their Forrest Gump or something, its like if Alabama was a country:farmajoyaab: they literally play with wild animals like kangaroos and drink beer profusely all day:shookgabre:
your not going to find Aussies that look like this walking a
http%3A%2F%2Fi.huffpost.com%2Fgen%2F3921860%2Fimages%2Fn-AUSTRALIAN-FLAG-BBQ-628x314.jpg

The Cadaan here in this country are pretty normal from my experience, they do have the Aussie accents that we all know, but for the most part they are like other white people.

What I can tell you about this country is that it is being taken over by Indian and Chinese people though. Every time I go out to the city I always have to see an large amount of Asian people.

@Whimsical fanatic

Sxb, dadkaan london and Minnesota ku waashey lama hadlo, people are genuinely saddened about the massacre and dadka waalan thought it could be turned into a funny thread.

My condolences are to all those who lost their loved ones and may those with injuries get well very soon. May they also find the missing 3 year old Somali boy very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending