Aussie has been missing in ACTION....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
The Cadaan here in this country are pretty normal from my experience, they do have the Aussie accents that we all know, but for the most part they are like other white people.

What I can tell you about this country is that it is being taken over by Indian and Chinese people though. Every time I go out to the city I always have to see an large amount of Asian people.
funny thing is Indians and Chinese people are smarter than Australian cadaans :manny:
although a large Chinese population would make sense, people on this site talk about Somalia and Kenya being taken over by the Chinese but their also taking over lower gdp/ poorer western countries like Greece where they own the ports, Canada where they own whole cities like Vancouver so a middling country like Australia would be easy for them to take over

@Basra @Tukraq I do not condone the slanderous accusations you have said about my people. Us Aussies are the kindest and smartest people in the southern hemisphere.
You do know the aussies are the English moriyaan? Its like if we collected all the dhiig baonin somalia and all the clowns who used to block the roads in mogdishu and rob people and add all the al shabaab and put them all in one island. 200 years later you have somali version of Australia

psyche

To each their own
You do know the aussies are the English moriyaan? Its like if we collected all the dhiig baonin somalia and all the clowns who used to block the roads in mogdishu and rob people and add all the al shabaab and put them all in one island. 200 years later you have somali version of Australia

Context also matters in this situation, comparing shithole modern Somalia to shithole 1770 UK is pointless since there are so many differences. Firstly the prisons were being filled up by poor citizens in UK who lacked the basic needs for life so they resorted to stealing. So the majority of convicts sent to Australia were just low income citizens that got caught stealing.

Also Australia has had a massive influx of migrants since its establishment and many have come here for a better life in the past. Not every single white Australian was a convict in the past, I would say a minority were if we are being realistic.

I could go on and on about Australian history since you only know a faction of it but I'm too lazy for that.

Context also matters in this situation, comparing shithole modern Somalia to shithole 1770 UK is pointless since there are so many differences. Firstly the prisons were being filled up by poor citizens in UK who lacked the basic needs for life so they resorted to stealing. So the majority of convicts sent to Australia were just low income citizens that got caught stealing.

Also Australia has had a massive influx of migrants since its establishment and many have come here for a better life in the past. Not every single white Australian was a convict in the past, I would say a minority were if we are being realistic.

I could go on and on about Australian history since you only know a faction of it but I'm too lazy for that.
Which country teaches their own people they were trash though. The aussie history they taught you in school is heavily biased. Atleast they admit they used to be thieves. Its all about reading between the lines

psyche

To each their own
Which country teaches their own people they were trash though. The aussie history they taught you in school is heavily biased. Atleast they admit they used to be thieves. Its all about reading between the lines

Australia >>>> UK and USA

Tukraq

VIP
Health care
Crime rate
Poverty

etc.
were better in health care and poverty,
its all about perspective when it comes to poverty because our poorest Americans are richer than 80 percent of the world, also rich Australians would be considered poor here so is your whole country in poverty by comparison? when it comes to health care you guys have public health care which is lower in quality then our private health care, also we aren't forced to pay for it like you guys are(no such thing as free health care), and we are also better than you guys at crime in that we have a higher crime rate even though you guys were founded on the basis of being criminals :chrisfreshhah: were even better than you guys at what your known for

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
funny thing is Indians and Chinese people are smarter than Australian cadaans :manny:
although a large Chinese population would make sense, people on this site talk about Somalia and Kenya being taken over by the Chinese but their also taking over lower gdp/ poorer western countries like Greece where they own the ports, Canada where they own whole cities like Vancouver so a middling country like Australia would be easy for them to take over

Tuk

But if I had a choice to save the Australians Cadaans or the Chinese or Indians walaahi I will save the White Australians in a heart beat.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
5560.jpg

You would save a savage cadaan from Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending