Farhan Qaroole killed by a roadside bomb in Basra

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He was definitely set up by the HAG govt and Mahad Saalad. Farxaan Qaroole was very loyal to Aabo Farmaajo and was a thorn on their side

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
qaroole is a dead terriost
1030133B-07D0-4068-8BAF-B49B5BA9B22B.jpeg

A terrorists getting killed by other terrorists , how ironic :pachah1:

Alhamdulilah the famillies of the civilians of banadiri asals he and his mooryan haramcad indiscriminately killed over the years can rest easy now πŸ™πŸ½

I didn't like how he was a waterboy for Farmaajo other than that he was a young lad who fell for Shabaab propaganda but left their toxic ideology when he saw their true colors. Same with N&N he left them after he saw them as the premier anti Hawiye and pro Ethiopian party. He made mistakes but he tried to correct them AUN.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Alhamdulilah the famillies of the civilians of banadiri asals he and his mooryan haramcad indiscriminately killed over the years can rest easy now πŸ™πŸ½
I knew you would be joyous of his demise, I hope Taliye Odawaa and Xijaar remain. safe

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
AUN a young life snuffed out too soon.

shameless bastard nigglets born out of wedlock, keep your gutter talk in your dysfunctional homes and let the dead rest in peace.

Samir iyo Iman to the young man's family

This thread is one of the many examples why AlShaydaan is strong in South Somalia. All a terrorist needs to do, is claim he repented and suddenly he gets a new lease on life and a lot of defenders. These psychopaths need to be killed or at the very least, sentenced to hard labour or community service for life. The same people who advocate for "former" AlShaydaanis, are the same ones who suffer from AlShaydaan occupation.

Look you're the same guy who supported that terrorist Robow, you know what the Quran says about munafiqs, either you think terrorists can be reformed or all of them are equal to you. I'm related to Qaroole, we loved him and most people who met him adored him. Laughing at the dead what a shameful thing to do subxanallah.

@bidenkulaha this is how they disrespect our dead, why am I the only one to be shocked by this? yet they were on the nuts of that terrorist roobow who killed many peoples in hotel shamso bombing. Farhan Qaroole (AUN) hasn't killed anyone while he was working for the terrorists he was a misguided youth.

Trending

Latest posts