Atleast I've a husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

:russ:

Women say this when you point out their dead beat, no good husband, bish nobody wants your husband, when was the last time you got hugged by him?

:ririwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Idman,
Ima come through the Midwest soon. :mjswag:probably gonna be in MN. Is diyaari baayo.:yousmart::shaq:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idman,
Ima come through the Midwest soon. :mjswag:probably gonna be in MN. Is diyaari baayo.:yousmart::shaq:
I'm going to feed you first, then go shopping with your credit card and then chuck the deuces. Come through boowe. Bandit will wait for you at the door

maxresdefault.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm going to feed you first, then go shopping with your credit card and then chuck the deuces. Come through boowe. Bandit will wait for you at the door

maxresdefault.jpg
We were on the same page till you brought up credit card.:camby:I'm on budget sxb can't be letting you touch my shit.:mjcry:

Bandit?:mjlol:That's my lil nigga. He knows not to come between I and my soon to be woman.:mjlaugh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
We were on the same page till you brought up credit card.:camby:I'm on budget sxb can't be letting you touch my shit.:mjcry:

Bandit?:mjlol:That's my lil nigga. He knows not to come between I and my soon to be woman.:mjlaugh:
She needs a life partner not some f*ck buddy:oops:Besides I thought we made a secret deal not to cross each others territory:ufdup:
You stay in the west I stay in the Midwest that includes the females in the territory two:ufdup:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somalis seem to have a similar mentality to AAs in that they seem to think being married and having children is an achievement.

No, popping out a baby every 9 months does not make you successful
:williamswtf:

Q

Queen Carawelo

You're gonna have to settle eventually.:patrice:

Most Somali men don't want a 25+yo woman. Especially the type you're looking for :jgjrrmx:
I don't have to settle,I can and will marry whoever I desire but you on the other hand will always live in the closet and you will always be miserable. :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending