Athiest Come In

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe there's no god what do you loose if you believe in islam.
i'm not one but i would say freedom, islam regulates your life
but then again you could be a non practicing but proud sunni muslim like me who drinks, fornicates, celebrates xmas with his cadaan mates:denzelnigga:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why do you think it's compulsory?

No one is forcing you. How many times shall I repeat it to you:drakewtf:

There is a reason why there are both hellfire and Paradise. To reward people of their deeds; be it evil/deed or righteous/good deed.

Ex. ( In a test, there must be rewards or what we call mark/grade to show what he/she got, whether it's a D or an A+ [You saying I'm in this world with free will is like sitting idly in the test period or even cheating the exam, and you expect nothing to happen to your grades/ or that you will pass miraculously :icon rolleyes:)

Or you think all mankind are innocent and will go to Paradise altogether? There must be consequences dude! Nothing is for free.

There is a reason why Islam is among the fastest growing religion in this world. You think all those converts were forced to the deen?:bell:

Now miss me with your ^compulsion^ and ^hellfire threats^
Questions:

1. If our lives are predestined, then doesn't that mean that the evils of this world are of God's will in the first place?

2. Would you burn a man alive for having premarital sex? If not, why not? If it's because you believe that's evil and insane, why okay that behavior with God and Hell?

3. Did we get to choose to opt out of the test, or were we forced into it by being born in the first place? Also, we didn't choose to be born, so isn't that in itself compulsion?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Because it lowers your chances
Lowers my chance of what? Going to heaven?

Isn't it more sensible for a God to judge individuals regardless of their faith when it comes to being accepted to heaven?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you dwell in God's realm then he chooses the rules and we are his slaves
And there it is.

Now when a man with a beard and a robe rides into town with a tale and says this, why do you believe this man? Cause he said it?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well guys, I got work tmw morning, so I'll pick this up tmw night. This was a fun mental exercise. Good night y'all.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Questions:

1. If our lives are predestined, then doesn't that mean that the evils of this world are of God's will in the first place?

2. Would you burn a man alive for having premarital sex? If not, why not? If it's because you believe that's evil and insane, why okay that behavior with God and Hell?

3. Did we get to choose to opt out of the test, or were we forced into it by being born in the first place? Also, we didn't choose to be born, so isn't that in itself compulsion?
Even if I explain it to you by a thousandth times, you won't get what I'm talking about since you seem to be naive about some things which I don't wanna go deep into.

The problem seems to be you not believe in any religion or even God sometimes. How you want me to have a debate with you while I have a religion, but you don't and sometimes deny your (existence/how and what created you). That's why I can't with you; maybe if you were Christian, we could've had a debate and worked something out as I'm muslim person:childplease:

Have your beliefs, while I have mine

Every soul shall taste death. We all shall face judgements. Maybe you can ask those question in the afterlife confidently. Right, @YourBroMoe?:manny:

Kratos

Sonder
Why do you think it's compulsory?

No one is forcing you. How many times shall I repeat it to you:drakewtf:

There is a reason why there are both hellfire and Paradise. To reward people of their deeds; be it evil/deed or righteous/good deed.

Ex. ( In a test, there must be rewards or what we call mark/grade to show what he/she got, whether it's a D or an A+ [You saying I'm in this world with free will is like sitting idly in the test period or even cheating the exam, and you expect nothing to happen to your grades/ or that you will pass miraculously :icon rolleyes:)

Or you think all mankind are innocent and will go to Paradise altogether? There must be consequences dude! Nothing is for free.

There is a reason why Islam is among the fastest growing religion in this world. You think all those converts were forced to the deen?:bell:

Now miss me with your ^compulsion^ and ^hellfire threats^

1) I said that the threat of hell-fire is a compulsion tactic because it aims to draw someone to the religion by invoking fear within them. Apostates are forced to hide their views because religious law dictates that their way of thinking is deserving of death. If the only way you can escape death is by conforming to the religious views of the society that you are in are you not being forced?

2) The issue with your concept of test/reward is that in order to go to heaven you have to accept that there is no god but allah and that muhammad is his messenger. It doesn't matter how "good" of a person you are; if you reject Islam you are most likely going to hell. So when you say there must be "consequences", what are these consequences for? Why should a Christian, Jew, Hindu, Atheist or Agnostic face consequences for exercising their free-will and rational faculties to come to a different conclusion than you? When I say that I'm exercising my free-will and intellect I'm not saying I'm sitting idly.. Idk where you got that from. I said that I'm looking for the truth and that Islam is not it.

3) Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world due to birthrates. Most of the countries with the highest population growths are Muslim countries. Religious conversion rates have no significant net effect on the population growth of Islam.
Read this for more info:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

In the West however there are probably more people leaving Islam than joining

1) I said that the threat of hell-fire is a compulsion tactic because it aims to draw someone to the religion by invoking fear within them. Apostates are forced to hide their views because religious law dictates that their way of thinking as deserving of death. If the only way you can escape death is by conforming to the religious views of the society that you are in are you not being forced?

2) The issue with your concept of test/reward is that in order to go to heaven you have to accept that there is no god but allah and that muhammad is his messenger. It doesn't matter how "good" of a person you are; if you reject Islam you are most likely going to hell. So when you say there must be "consequences", what are these consequences for? Why should a Christian, Jew, Hindu, Atheist or Agnostic face consequences for exercising their free-will and rational faculties to come to a different conclusion than you? When I say that I'm exercising my free-will and intellect I'm not saying I'm sitting idly.. Idk where you got that from. I said that I'm looking for the truth and that Islam is not it.

3) Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world due to birthrates. Most of the countries with the highest population growths are Muslim countries. Religious conversion rates have no significant net effect on the population growth of Islam.
Read this for more info:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

In the West however there are probably more people leaving Islam than joining
Take a break if you don't believe in God why are u so upses with it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts