Athiest Come In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This kind of made things more confusing. If there's no compulsion, then why does Hell exist in the first place?
That's what I tell to disbelievers. Sure they will go to hells as per the teachings of Prophet S.A.W, but if someones acts dumb of all these things.

The easiest thing to tell is let him/her have his religion while I do have mine.

Their is a reason why there is an afterlife, let alone hellfire(reasons for it; to reward you of your camal/deeds whether bad deed or good deed) and for those who are in this world idling shall see their fate in the akhira. This world isn't for free and having fun(it ain't eternal too) Jaza'akallah. I'm done:yacadiim:

My whole life is predetermined.

I cannot make mistakes if my life is predetermined. Everything I do is designed before I was even born.
Your destined to die and to be born again. Your destined to marry if Allah will or not. But if you Stand in front of a moving truck is it destined or free will. Its free will but what Allah will he wills.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Imy vocab isnt as large as yours but in the other hand if God made this Universe isn't it his and if it is. Can't he make his own rules.
Yes, but by the concept of God, he must be perfect. As a result, doing evil things creates flaws in God's character. This of course is an insane thought process.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's what I tell to disbelievers. Sure they will go to hells as per the teachings of Prophet S.A.W, but if someones acts dumb of all these things.

The easiest thing to tell is let him/her have his religion while I do have mine.

Their is a reason why there is an afterlife, and for those who're in this world idling shall see their fate in the akhira. Jaza'akallah. I'm done:yacadiim:
Aight.

Kratos

Sonder
First of all, deen ain't about compulsion... which means no one is forcing you to convert. Whether someone threatens you with hell, it's all about your mind. Which mean that No one can force you.

Secondly, since I don't wanna argue too much. Imma keep it short

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6)= it means you have your religion, while I have mine. Do you see any compulsion in this ay'aa?

This even doesn't apply to you since you don't believe in any religion:bell:

Hope, you got the gist of what I told you.

Do as many researchs as you can about all the religions in this worlds. Make sure you don't give up in your research.

May Allah show you da way and give you guidance. Period!:hillarybiz:
The threat of hell-fire and eternal punishment is a compulsion tactic. Also that Surah was revealed to the prophet when he was in Mecca and Muslims were in the minority. The people he was addressing were the non-muslim majority. While people who were born into non-Muslim families may not be forced to accept Islam, someone who is born to a Muslim family and leaves the folds of the religion does not get to enjoy the same freedom

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

The majority of ulema, both today and throughout history, agree/have agreed that apostasy is a crime punishable by death.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your destined to die and to be born again. Your destined to marry if Allah will or not. But if you Stand in front of a moving truck is it destined or free will. Its free will but what Allah will he wills.
Are you saying God wills sometimes, and doesn't will other times?

This means our free will is an illusion as God has the stop button and uses it whenever he wants.

Yes, but by the concept of God, he must be perfect. As a result, doing evil things creates flaws in God's character. This of course is an insane thought process.
If God isn't merciful then why do we exist why dose he allow us to roam freely with what he is against.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If God isn't merciful then why do we exist why dose he allow us to roam freely with what he is against.
My retort would be the following:

1. Why are there aborted babies?
2. Why is there rape?
3. Why is there murder?
4. Why are there kids born with deformities?
5. Why are there natural disasters?
6. Why do wars exist?
7. Why do diseases exist?

My retort would be the following:

1. Why are there aborted babies?
2. Why is there rape?
3. Why is there murder?
4. Why are there kids born with deformities?
5. Why are there natural disasters?
6. Why do wars exist?
7. Why do diseases exist?
The existence of humanity is merciful enough .

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
NVM awnser my question if you were given a multiple choice questions would you leave it blank or guess for the better. Don't try to avoid this
I'd guess because I could be right on that question and it would aid in getting the best mark in the test.

Please explain how my conclusion aids in your argument.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
you are mixing predestination with predetermination they have to different meanings
What's the difference and which is true to what Islam believes and finally where's your proof via scripture that this interpretation is the valid one?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The threat of hell-fire and eternal punishment is a compulsion tactic. Also that Surah was revealed to the prophet when he was in Mecca and Muslims were in the minority. The people he was addressing were the non-muslim majority. While people who were born into non-Muslim families may not be forced to accept Islam, someone who is born to a Muslim family and leaves the folds of the religion does not get to enjoy the same freedom

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

The majority of ulema, both today and throughout history, agree/have agreed that apostasy is a crime punishable by death.
Why do you think it's compulsory?

No one is forcing you. How many times shall I repeat it to you:drakewtf:

There is a reason why there are both hellfire and Paradise. To reward people of their deeds; be it evil/deed or righteous/good deed.

Ex. ( In a test, there must be rewards or what we call mark/grade to show what he/she got, whether it's a D or an A+ [You saying I'm in this world with free will is like sitting idly in the test period or even cheating the exam, and you expect nothing to happen to your grades/ or that you will pass miraculously :icon rolleyes:)

Or you think all mankind are innocent and will go to Paradise altogether? There must be consequences dude! Nothing is for free.

There is a reason why Islam is among the fastest growing religion in this world. You think all those converts were forced to the deen?:bell:

Now miss me with your ^compulsion^ and ^hellfire threats^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts