Athiest Come In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Well, I'm gonna tell you; God gave you brains.

Research all the deens in this world
and in the end you may get what you wanted/purpose(the deen you're perfect with) that's The perfect deen.

Or just pretend that there is no Creator and that there is no afterlife.:noneck:
That's precisely what I'm doing. The issue is that if I don't accept Islam, according to you, I will be going to hell. That's what I was alluding to in my previous post. God will be punishing me for exercising the free-will and rational faculties which he gave me. Is that a merciful god? The strongest tool in the toolbox of religious proselytisers is fear.

That's precisely what I'm doing. The issue is that if I don't accept Islam, according to you, I will be going to hell. That's what I was alluding to in my previous post. God will be punishing me for exercising the free-will and rational faculties which he gave me. Is that a merciful god? The strongest tool in the toolbox of religious proselytisers is fear.
When you were Young your mom knew what was the best for you so she would discipline you. Allah is the same he only protects what is truly evil and can harm you . Examples alcohol it is known it causes liver damage and makes people addicts.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
I have questions about religion. I think it is because we were taught how to memorize The Holy Quran, but were never taught the meaning of what we were reciting.

I believe in God. I have to learn Arabic to be able to innerstand Allah's words.

Light

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Then choose a religion to affiliate with instead of being lonesum. Religion makes people feel better in the inside and replenish es the soul.
Nah.

There could be a true religion out there for all I know. Just haven't found it.

Also, I'm pretty sure there isn't any.

The universe is estimated to be 13 billion years old.

The Earth? 4.5 billion.
Life on Earth? 4 billion.

These are based on projections, and they could be wrong, but the idea of the universe and Earth being old is indeed a sensible conclusion.

Humanity began about 200k years ago.

With this information, why do you think humans are so special?

We are less than a scrap on a pebble in comparison to the universes vastness, and there might be multiple.

We as a species are most likely going to go extinct before we understand the universe.

The universe? It'll live on, with or without us, and without any regard for us?

I have questions about Islam. I think it is because we were taught how to memorize The Holy Quran, but were never taught the meaning of what we were reciting.

I believe in God. I have to learn Arabic to be able to innerstand Allah's words.

Light
I agree but that's Somali way of teaching and quran was sent down as a manual or a book to read mankind and we should learn it's verses and it's true meaning.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
When you were Young your mom knew what was the best for you so she would discipline you. Allah is the same he only protects what is truly evil and can harm you . Examples alcohol it is known it causes liver damage and makes people addicts.
Yes, but you're being disciplined to correct yourself.

Being sent to Hell as a punishment leaves no room for correction. It's game over.

Nah.

There could be a true religion out there for all I know. Just haven't found it.

Also, I'm pretty sure there isn't any.

The universe is estimated to be 13 billion years old.

The Earth? 4.5 billion.
Life on Earth? 4 billion.

These are based on projections, and they could be wrong, but the idea of the universe and Earth being old is indeed a sensible conclusion.

Humanity began about 200k years ago.

With this information, why do you think humans are so special?

We are less than a scrap on a pebble in comparison to the universes vastness, and there might be multiple.

We as a species are most likely going to go extinct before we understand the universe.

The universe? It'll live on, with or without us, and without any regard for us?
Why waste your chances when we are all gonna die. Isn't it better to guess then to leave a blank awnser

Kratos

Sonder
Exercising my free-will and thinking critically is harmful?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Eyy, a response!

Alright, gonna ask a couple of questions:

1. Is it true that people who go to Hell, go there forever?

2. Is the experience of Hell worse than anything a person can experience in this world?

3. Do we have free will?

4. Is our lives predetermined?

5. Are we being tested, even though the examiner (God) knows what the results will be with the examinee (us)?

6. Do we live forever or die?
First of all, deen ain't about compulsion... which means no one is forcing you to convert. Whether someone threatens you with hell, it's all about your mind. Which mean that No one can force you.

Secondly, since I don't wanna argue too much. Imma keep it short

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6)= it means you have your religion, while I have mine. Do you see any compulsion in this ay'aa?

This even doesn't apply to you since you don't believe in any religion:bell:

Hope, you got the gist of what I told you.

Do as many researchs as you can about all the religions in this worlds. Make sure you don't give up in your research.

May Allah show you da way and give you guidance. Period!:hillarybiz:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
First of all, deen ain't about compulsion... which means no one is forcing you to convert. Whether someone threatens you with hell, it's all about your mind. Which mean that No one can force you.

Secondly, since I don't wanna argue too much. Imma keep it short

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6)= it means you have your religion, while I have mine. Do you see any compulsion in this ay'aa?

This even doesn't apply to you since you don't believe in any religion:bell:

Hope, you got the gist of what I told you.

Do as many researchs as you can about all the religions in this worlds. Make sure you don't give up in your research.

May Allah show you da way and give you guidance. Period!:hillarybiz:
This kind of made things more confusing. If there's no compulsion, then why does Hell exist in the first place?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your practicing your free will now Allah is so merciful he let you do things he is against smhe isn't punishing you now is he. But if u don't correct yourself sooner or later and you die Allah will punish you.
Punishment implies wrong doing. What wrong doing did he do?

Isn't it a tad insane to think any man can do something to hurt God so much that he has to punish you?

Kind of an egotistical thought process.

What's the question? What's the test? What am I answering?
Why you need the awnser and question this is just an example. Life is a test you will be tracked on what you do. From the minorest mistake s to the biggest. So choose wisely on what you do with your life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why you need the awnser and question this is just an example. Life is a test you will be tracked on what you do. From the minorest mistake s to the biggest. So choose wisely on what you do with your life.
My whole life is predetermined.

I cannot make mistakes if my life is predetermined. Everything I do is designed before I was even born.

Punishment implies wrong doing. What wrong doing did he do?

Isn't it a tad insane to think any man can do something to hurt God so much that he has to punish you?

Kind of an egotistical thought process.
Imy vocab isnt as large as yours but in the other hand if God made this Universe isn't it his and if it is. Can't he make his own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending