Atheists, would you ever be in a serious relationship with a Muslim? (poll)

Serious relationship with a Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Its funny how u call islam a fairy tail. But ur the one who believes all this came from nothing. 0+0=0
according to u = 0+0=1 lol :nahgirl::chrisfreshhah:
Give me 5 reasons why you think Muhammad was a prophet and not a warlord making things up for his own ends. All of your religion is premised on what a 7th century dude told gullible people. That's it. Isn't that sad?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Straight up stupidity.
What's even dumber is believing a guy who says an angel came to him in a cave and ordered him to read when he was illiterate. His close family thought he was possessed and they should've stuck with it. Believing that guy is STRAIGHT UP STUPID.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I said nothing about kafirs. I don't believe all non-muslims are kuffar. There is nothing good about a kafir. And a true muslim (one who submits to the will of Allah or strives to) can never be evil. The confusion between some people in this thread and I is the understanding of these words (that are from the Quran). I believe they are states and they believe, by the sound of it, that those words are like tribal names.
Im not going to bother trying to clarify what I meant to them bc they like to twist my words anyway.
Are you unconditionally Muslim or does your religion have to make sense for you to follow it? I find it shocking and scary that most Muslims don't care about logic or reason--they were born Muslim and will defend it until they die.

Are you unconditionally Muslim or does your religion have to make sense for you to follow it? I find it shocking and scary that most Muslims don't care about logic or reason--they were born Muslim and will defend it until they die.

It has to make sense for me to believe in it, obviously. And it does, you're forever assuming what you believe about islam is what everyone does. You're also surprisingly ignorant about muslims beliefs, its so weird bc you grew up muslim.

Give me 5 reasons why you think Muhammad was a prophet and not a warlord making things up for his own ends. All of your religion is premised on what a 7th century dude told gullible people. That's it. Isn't that sad?
1. Bc
If he was a "warlord" where would he have gotten the quran from? Which is a miracle. Now tell my why u are a atheist and what kind of atheist u are?

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
no muslim can do that it's forbidden the moment even he does it knowing he is no longer muslim and has apostated no muslim want to do that only the atheist want to so they can hide from the community from the penalty or the ostracize

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
War Ilaahay idin abuurtay uu tobod keena intaan dhimaan

Gabarta burcadbadeed isku sheega ah gaalnimada kaso tobodkeen waa hada caqli leedahay :mahubowtf:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
If he was a "warlord" where would he have gotten the quran from? Which is a miracle
Are you kidding me? How is it a miracle? Who made it a miracle? Is it a miracle because the Quran says so? Muhammad took debunked stories from the old testament, new testament and local religions and put his own twist on it. There is absolutely nothing miraculous about it. Please do your own research before regurgitating what Islamic youtube clerics tell you.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
War Ilaahay idin abuurtay uu tobod keena intaan dhimaan
Your Somali is questionable, meaning you were raised/born in the west, meaning your religiosity and hatred of man-made law is deeply troubling and can only suggest one thing. Nothing good comes from a western born/raised Faarax that's disgruntled and trying to take on the "evil west". They should keep tabs on you for your own safety. We know where other faaraxs in the same situation ended up, and it's not a good place.

Are you kidding me? How is it a miracle? Who made it a miracle? Is it a miracle because the Quran says so? Muhammad took debunked stories from the old testament, new testament and local religions and put his own twist on it. There is absolutely nothing miraculous about it. Please do your own research before regurgitating what Islamic youtube clerics tell you.
Bc he couldnt read or write dumbass. The author of the the bible torah etc is the same. There is scientific proves in the quran which couldnt have been based on science. Which there isnt in the former books.
Ur the one who needs to do some research saxib. Now tell my what kind of atheist u are.

I don't believe in the Quran because it makes no sense. Atheism is not a thing you can subscribe to. There's no atheist creed. I'm just not Muslim and I've been labeled atheist.
If u dont think there is a god then u are a agnostic not a atheist. A atheist is one who "knows" god doesnt exists. I strongly suggests u to look into islam. Bc if we muslim are right which we are, u have alot lose. But if u are right, we dont lose anything

I don't believe in the Quran because it makes no sense. Atheism is not a thing you can subscribe to. There's no atheist creed. I'm just not Muslim and I've been labeled atheist.
How does quran makes no sense? Lol its actually the opposite. It makes more logicial sense than evolution, judaism, Christianity or everything else. The quran got scientific proves and predicted the future many times. Which all became true. But in evolution Christianity etc u can disprove by being rational. Saxib plz dont act like ur stabding on the better ground bc u are ignorent af.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending