Atheists, would you ever be in a serious relationship with a Muslim? (poll)

Serious relationship with a Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Tone it down a bit lol. My father is more intelligent than me, and he's a muslim. So you're wrong to assume that muslim equals unintelligent.
More intelligent in what way? There's a difference between wisdom and intelligence. Your father is more wise, not more intelligent, unless you're an idiot.
:mjlol:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
There are a lot of dumb atheists, intelligent believers and vice versa, in fact i find most of the atheists on this forum to be a lot more moral, rational, and just than all of the qabilist muslims on here, id prefer them over muslims who make fun of Somali women being raped, and children being killed, (I believe God does too). So that statement was ridiculous, other than that i agree with you, its best people marry others they share fundamental beliefs and values with. Thats up to each individual, their preference.
With the notable exception of me
:mjlol:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Lol you think this is hardcore? loooool you have much left to see. By the time I'm done half of this site will be atheists/agnostics.

btw be helpful and tell me how to message people

come into my mentions and watch :z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

kulaha athiest/agnostic nayaahe shaqadan aad no kentay waxay??

when i rebuild somalia stay in the west i beg u :noneck:

... I despise the aggressive, disrespectful, constant bashing anti-islam types. That is clearly what you're going for, I meant some*.

Unfortunately I do about mine. They have more experience in life and have wisdom but the most illogical, absurd thing in the world is untouchable to them. It doesn't have to make sense.

That says more about you and your understanding of what the religion is, you assume everyone believes in what ISIS does and those that don't are 'fake muslims', its so lazy and childish. Unless of course, thats what your dad believes, idk.
A lot of greatest people were believers and continue to be, they've done 100x more to make this world a better place than you have and likely (at this rate) ever will, stop being so arrogant.
Also you should understand that the few who hold onto to some strange beliefs (many cultural and not based on the revelation), are not stupid they just haven't taken the time to try to learn and/or understand it, its just stored somewhere in their head and they don't bother about it. And when many of them do, I'm sure many would come out with a greater understanding than you have, bc I find you parrot a lot of anti-muslim talking points without even looking into it.

Anyway not trying to be harsh, you just often act like a jerk on this subject.

Genie

The last suugo bender
... I despise the aggressive, disrespectful, constant bashing anti-islam types. That is clearly what you're going for, I meant some*.

That says more about you and your understanding of what the religion is, you assume everyone believes in what ISIS does and those that don't are 'fake muslims', its so lazy and childish. Unless of course, thats what your dad believes, idk.
A lot of greatest people were believers and continue to be, they've done 100x more to make this world a better place than you have and likely (at this rate) ever will, stop being so arrogant.
Also you should understand that the few who hold onto to some strange beliefs (many cultural and not based on the revelation), are not stupid they just haven't taken the time to try to learn and/or understand it, its just stored somewhere in their head and they don't bother about it. And when many of them do, I'm sure many would come out with a greater understanding than you have, bc I find you parrot a lot of anti-muslim talking points without even looking into it.

Anyway not trying to be harsh, you just often act like a jerk on this subject.

Walalo macan don't bother , your soul is too pure for these xoolo :friendhug:
keep your faith strong and you'll get the last laugh. Insh'allah :yousmart:

You look for intelligence in a partner? Amazing. Most chicks look at my bank balance. They see my flashy watch and my cufflinks and think, "I'm gonna play this sucker." And usually I get played because I'm not smart enough to figure out that when you're as stupendously ugly as me, xalimos only want me for a downpour of dead presidents.

You have a higher IQ than me. I won't deny it. But you don't have the peace that comes from screaming takbeer at a Zakir Naik concert packed to the rafters with curry smelling Pakistani sisters draped in curtains.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You look for intelligence in a partner? Amazing. Most chicks look at my bank balance. They see my flashy watch and my cufflinks and think, "I'm gonna play this sucker." And usually I get played because I'm not smart enough to figure out that when you're as stupendously ugly as me, xalimos only want me for a downpour of dead presidents.

You have a higher IQ than me. I won't deny it. But you don't have the peace that comes from screaming takbeer at a Zakir Naik concert packed to the rafters with curry smelling Pakistani sisters draped in curtains.

Ok i'm slowly starting to think ur actually an atheist @Inquisitive_ u were right ,:farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Over gassed wallahi talking about I don't want Muslim man the question is what Muslim man wants to marry naag gaal ah oo xaarka Iska dhaaqin full of bacteria iyo Darwinism :susp:

Like the I'm going to marry this person kind relationship? I want to have children with this person kinda love?

Personally i wouldn't be able to love a Muslim man because the man i love has to be a man i respect and i wouldn't be able to respect a Muslim man as i would think of him as unintelligent. A grown man that needs fairy tails to get through the day, and can't think logically enough to see through the bullshit...how can i bear such a man's child? I can't have the children of a man i think of as less intelligent than I. My future children's father has to smarter or just as smart as I.
what do you guys think? would you marry a Muslim as an atheist/ or a non-Muslim?

edit: would you atheists/non-muslims like me to make polls anonymous? say the word and its done

Fairy tail kulaha. Wallahi u are funny.
Everything in this world, has a creator and a purpose. And u trynna tell me the universe came to existence by accident or luck. Lol.
If wallah sub didnt send the quran, the bible etc it would still be most rational to believe in a creator.
Dont act like u are standing on the better ground. Prove to me god dont exists. Wallahi i leave islam right her right now. Stfu up then.
we arent believing in islam blindely. bc the quran consists of scientific prove which was revealed over 1400 years ago. Which couldnt have been based on science.
Subject such as the human embryo, mountains etc. Scientists discovered this 100 years ago, compare that to the quran 1400 years ago.

Btw which kind of atheist are u?

Genie

The last suugo bender
Huh? You were calling Muslims who don't pray kafir in the other thread and now you're calling me a kafir for poking fun at Zakir Naik? Jeez.

kafir? where?

i was referring to this hadith about prayer , so no it wasn't me just calling people kafir its a proven hadith , the defining point of muslim (muslim meaning one who surrenders themselves to god at will) salah being the act of one surrendering themselves to god , not praying salah therefore means you being ''muslim'' becomes blurred its literally what separates you from a non muslim , but i don't expect you to understand.

Jabir bin Abdullah says: I heard the Messenger of Allah (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) saying this: The difference between a man (Muslim) and shirk and kufr is the abandoning of salaah.
(Sahih Muslim: Kitab ul Iman: Book 001, Number 0147)

since you denounce ALL hadith i guess this means nothing to you.

i didn't say you were atheist i said i'm starting to think you are one making fun of someone is fine (its actually not lol but ok) claiming that one "screams'' takbiir is highly disrespectful in my opinion.

adios.

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.