Atheists, would you ever be in a serious relationship with a Muslim? (poll)

Serious relationship with a Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid question. You usually know what someone's beliefs are before yall get that serious.
Why would a muslim woman foster serious relationship with a gaal man, and plan for marriage, etc...when she knows she can't marry one?
why would you an atheist woman like you build that type of a relationship with a muslim man to begin with?

to answer the question, I wouldn't talk to her for a day if I know she's gaal.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There are a lot of dumb atheists, intelligent believers and vice versa, in fact i find most of the atheists on this forum to be a lot more moral, rational, and just than all of the qabilist muslims on here, id prefer them over muslims who make fun of Somali women being raped, and children being killed, (I believe God does too). So that statement was ridiculous, other than that i agree with you, its best people marry others they share fundamental beliefs and values with. Thats up to each individual, their preference.
@embarassing why are you embarrassing yourself abaayo macaan:sass1:

You clearly said you prefer apostates over Muslims belo ku qaaday if she ain't making takfir on Muslims she's praising apostates:sass2:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So according to @embarassing a muslim who mocks a rape victim online is worse in her eyes than an apostate Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun ileen qofta weey Iska socotaa sidii saaca ileen wuxu waa aqli lix saac naa heedhee do you know what al Wala wal bara means miise you're only Muslim by name?

Didn't you learn in dugsi Allah judges by intentions can you kindly tell us adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan who made you the judge juror and executioner? Naa cagaaha dhuulka dhig..

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kulaha I believe God prefers apostate over Muslims kulaha look at this blasphemy Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun :ohhh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Better questions is what kind of a Muslim is willing to be with an atheist? a human that has no faith, no thank you.

You believe in god or you don't.... Doesn't matter. relationships between muslims and non-muslims will result in obvious challenges. I would not have a relationship with a muslim woman.

She's right. A compassionate kafir is better than a Muslim who is evil. An example: The West has taken in hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees, given them citizenship, free housing, free education, free medical care, and free money. Saudis, on the other hand, refuse to accept refugees.

It is the Westerner who is behaving Islamically and worthy of my loyalty, not some goat fuckers in Riyadh.

I said nothing about kafirs. I don't believe all non-muslims are kuffar. There is nothing good about a kafir. And a true muslim (one who submits to the will of Allah or strives to) can never be evil. The confusion between some people in this thread and I is the understanding of these words (that are from the Quran). I believe they are states and they believe, by the sound of it, that those words are like tribal names.
Im not going to bother trying to clarify what I meant to them bc they like to twist my words anyway.

VixR

Veritas
When it comes down to it, I agree with your stance. The only way it could work is if the person is completely unreligious. And even if they aren't now, if you haven't seen the whole midlife crisis sudden hyperreligious switch, it's realer than a mf, let me tell you. A lot of times, it's not necessarily midlife either, some get it a lot sooner like in uni or even in hs (like I did) in an effort to search for god. It's inherently incompatible imo.

Ironically, there's even cause for inherent distrust of atheists of Muslim background, bc with some of them their 'I'm-going-to-hell' trigger that's been bred into them from infancy gets inexorably trip-switched, and even if their doubts and disbeliefs are as strong as ever, their programming will have them living in regret of ever admitting their disbelief even to themselves, and they go back through the motions of living in denial all over again.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Steady on. Can you direct me to where I've said I oppose all hadiths? You're making unfounded assumptions walaal. What I've said is I oppose hadiths that contradict the Quran, science, and reason.

And that hadith is a prime example of a weak hadith. It doesn't even make sense. What does shirk (which means the worship of others beside Allah) have to do with not praying? And kufr means disbelief in God. Again, what's the connection between having no belief in God and a person who does believe but misses prayers? It's internally contradictory. That's why it is rejected by Hanafi scholars. I was searching for a video to support this just now, but could not find it.

You should note that takfiris also regard your own questioning of some sahih hadiths as kufr. Joseph Mukhtar called you a kafir for that. The same kid you're praising - Inquisitive (who must be the most misnamed character in here) was calling you a borderline non-Muslim for the same crime, and now you turn the same accusation against me? Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Frankly, I've seen so many Muslims branded as kafir for not toeing the line that these days I'm surprised only if a religious debate does not degenerate into takfir.

As for takbeer, are you seriously telling me people don't scream "takbeer"? Watch a Zakir Naik vid. His fans, of which I am not one, scream takbeer every time he makes a clever point. It's an accurate description and I stand by it. Further, the practice is pure innovation and not part of Islamic worship.

For the last and final time i'am NOT calling ANYONE a kafir holy crap dude , what i said was you sounded borderline atheistic ,joke or not you sounded LIKE an atheist to me. That hadith was not the exact one as you may know there can be multiple narrations of similar hadiths the exact one i remember was as follows "Salah is what separates a muslim from a non muslim" and to me it made logical sense , why? well because salah is the act of worship and worship for us muslims is the ultimate submission to Allah. What does the word 'muslim' mean it means one who submits to god at will , so if the act of worship is said submission and one does not worship they do not submit to their lord meaning the foundation of them being called a ''muslim'' becomes shaky , one can still be a believer , (mumin) however the premise of them being a muslim is questionable linguistically speaking and rightly so.

As to why i made such a claim of you refusing all hadith , first lets make something clear i didn't make a statement i made a claim(there is a huge difference) alluding to you possibly not believing in the hadith , this is because when i asked you previously what your standing with the hadith is , you completely ignored me and did not respond whilst posting on other threads this led me to speculate that indeed you might actually disagree with the hadith in its entirety the question i asked was " do you detest ALL of the hadith or do you call into question some" to which you did not provide a reply (till just recently) , in my opinion i was allowed to make that claim , on the grounds of you not responding for days.

And lastly i'am not defending anyone i repeat i simply stated that your statement that day sounded like the sayings and the mocking of the typical atheist (inquisitive pointed this out last time i believe) , leading me to write in haste that you "sounded more like an atheist" which again i had a right to say , you disagreed and all is well.

You jumping to conclusions claiming i'm calling people kafir's , and or supporting certain individuals you are aware i highly disagree with is either senility getting to you or immaturity i'll go with the former :gaasdrink:.

For the last and final time i'am NOT calling ANYONE a kafir holy crap dude , what i said was you sounded borderline atheistic ,joke or not you sounded LIKE an atheist to me. That hadith was not the exact one as you may know there can be multiple narrations of similar hadiths the exact one i remember was as follows "Salah is what separates a muslim from a non muslim" and to me it made logical sense , why? well because salah is the act of worship and worship for us muslims is the ultimate submission to Allah. What does the word 'muslim' mean it means one who submits to god at will , so if the act of worship is said submission and one does not worship they do not submit to their lord meaning the foundation of them being called a ''muslim'' becomes shaky , one can still be a believer , (mumin) however the premise of them being a muslim is questionable linguistically speaking and rightly so.

As to why i made such a claim of you refusing all hadith , first lets make something clear i didn't make a statement i made a claim(there is a huge difference) alluding to you possibly not believing in the hadith , this is because when i asked you previously what your standing with the hadith is , you completely ignored me and did not respond whilst posting on other threads this led me to speculate that indeed you might actually disagree with the hadith in its entirety the question i asked was " do you detest ALL of the hadith or do you call into question some" to which you did not provide a reply (till just recently) , in my opinion i was allowed to make that claim , on the grounds of you not responding for days.

And lastly i'am not defending anyone i repeat i simply stated that your statement that day sounded like the sayings and the mocking of the typical atheist (inquisitive pointed this out last time i believe) , leading me to write in haste that you "sounded more like an atheist" which again i had a right to say , you disagreed and all is well.

You jumping to conclusions claiming i'm calling people kafir's , and or supporting certain individuals you are aware i highly disagree with is either senility getting to you or immaturity i'll go with the former :gaasdrink:.
Macaantey, quruxley, sharafley, malabey, wallahi you are right. My dementia is getting to me. Please make du'a for me. My brain is not what it used to be.

Sis, I respect you. You've earned it. So why this dumb bickering like old lovers between whom long familiarity has bred such contempt that they're not ashamed to fart under the bed covers? Nothing worse than trapped wind.

I have learned from your posts and I hope you continue to educate us. I am not only your brother in Islam, but your cyber lover and paramour. We are better than this.

Sister, one question: I thought mu'min was a higher state of iman than being a mere Muslim? Did you misspeak? Yes, I agree, worship is very important. Inshallah we will pray together in a jamaaca and you will lead the salat.

Peace to you.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Macaantey, quruxley, sharafley, malabey, wallahi you are right. My dementia is getting to me. Please make du'a for me. My brain is not what it used to be.

Sis, I respect you. You've earned it. So why this dumb bickering like old lovers between whom long familiarity has bred such contempt that they're not ashamed to fart under the bed covers? Nothing worse than trapped wind.

I have learned from your posts and I hope you continue to educate us. I am not only your brother in Islam, but your cyber lover and paramour. We are better than this.

Sister, one question: I thought mu'min was a higher state of iman than being a mere Muslim? Did you misspeak? Yes, I agree, worship is very important. Inshallah we will pray together in a jamaaca and you will lead the salat.

Peace to you.

This dumb bickering ? because you were accusing me of some terrible thing and i needed to defend myself .
but your cyber lover and paramour???? waar don't start. :mahubowtf:

You're right i misspoke i shouldn't have used the arabic term for a believer, in arabic Mu'min technically means a believer however the context it is used in the qur'an suggests that a mu'min is one who has faithfully submitted to Allah's will and therefore at a higher status of a verbal believer, so i most definitely should not have used it , i should have stuck with the english word 'believer'.

Status
Not open for further replies.