Atheists, would you ever be in a serious relationship with a Muslim? (poll)

Serious relationship with a Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aka stupid? :mjlol:

Do you know what stupid means? If I ask you a question about something you haven't learned about (yet) and you don't know the answer, does that mean you're stupid or haven't gained the knowledge about it yet? By your definition literally everyone is stupid because even the most intelligent among us doesn't know the vast majority of things there are to know.

kafir? where?

i was referring to this hadith about prayer , so no it wasn't me just calling people kafir its a proven hadith , the defining point of muslim (muslim meaning one who surrenders themselves to god at will) salah being the act of one surrendering themselves to god , not praying salah therefore means you being ''muslim'' becomes blurred its literally what separates you from a non muslim , but i don't expect you to understand.

since you denounce ALL hadith i guess this means nothing to you.

i didn't say you were atheist i said i'm starting to think you are one making fun of someone is fine (its actually not lol but ok) claiming that one "screams'' takbiir is highly disrespectful in my opinion.

adios.

:camby:
Steady on. Can you direct me to where I've said I oppose all hadiths? You're making unfounded assumptions walaal. What I've said is I oppose hadiths that contradict the Quran, science, and reason.

And that hadith is a prime example of a weak hadith. It doesn't even make sense. What does shirk (which means the worship of others beside Allah) have to do with not praying? And kufr means disbelief in God. Again, what's the connection between having no belief in God and a person who does believe but misses prayers? It's internally contradictory. That's why it is rejected by Hanafi scholars. I was searching for a video to support this just now, but could not find it.

You should note that takfiris also regard your own questioning of some sahih hadiths as kufr. Joseph Mukhtar called you a kafir for that. The same kid you're praising - Inquisitive (who must be the most misnamed character in here) was calling you a borderline non-Muslim for the same crime, and now you turn the same accusation against me? Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Frankly, I've seen so many Muslims branded as kafir for not toeing the line that these days I'm surprised only if a religious debate does not degenerate into takfir.

As for takbeer, are you seriously telling me people don't scream "takbeer"? Watch a Zakir Naik vid. His fans, of which I am not one, scream takbeer every time he makes a clever point. It's an accurate description and I stand by it. Further, the practice is pure innovation and not part of Islamic worship.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Do you know what stupid means? If I ask you a question about something you haven't learned about (yet) and you don't know the answer, does that mean you're stupid or haven't gained the knowledge about it yet? By your definition literally everyone is stupid because even the most intelligent among us doesn't know the vast majority of things there are to know.
I should've said ignorance. Ignorance is only acceptable if you've had zero contact with civilization. Ignorance. Happy?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Same thing, were all ignorant about most things. But if you mean ignorant in the negative sense of the word, then its interchangeable with stupid, so no I don't agree lol
Like I said, ignorance can be excused in a limited circumstances. If you live in the west and you have unlimited access to the internet, books, schooling etc. and you're still ignorant, then no respect. :manny:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
There are a lot of dumb atheists, intelligent believers and vice versa, in fact i find most of the atheists on this forum to be a lot more moral, rational, and just than all of the qabilist muslims on here, id prefer them over muslims who make fun of Somali women being raped, and children being killed, (I believe God does too). So that statement was ridiculous, other than that i agree with you, its best people marry others they share fundamental beliefs and values with. Thats up to each individual, their preference.
How you complimenting a Murtad? You lose your marbles?

What happened to Al-wala wal bara? Love and hate for Allahs sake?

Please note that most of us are just having a laugh. Just a bit of banter. Dont take most posts seriously.

Like I said, ignorance can be excused in a limited circumstances. If you live in the west and you have unlimited access to the internet, books, schooling etc. and you're still ignorant, then no respect. :manny:

:what1:

to be stupid is to lack comprehension not knowledge. I mean you can't call someone stupid for simply not knowing (regardless of the situation) but you can once its been explained adequately and in the most simple straight forward way, and when they still don't get it. That is what stupid is.

Please note that most of us are just having a laugh. Just a bit of banter. Dont take most posts seriously.

I do love and hate for Allah sake. I believe to be a muslim is an action or something were supposed to strive toward (submitting to the will of Allah) not some label we inherit and carry around while acting like evil savages.

I know what it is and thats what I have a problem with, the joking about killing of children and raping of women (who are also muslim btw), is heinous in and of itself. Stop making the deen look like a superficial mockery by defending that.

Give me one reason leave i
how can i reach 500 messages if i can't even message people? what you're telling me is that i have to send 500 messages to be able to message when i can't even message anyone to being with? what. Does this place have an administrator?

i'm not trying to "convert" anyone abowe,( and you don't "convert" to atheism). I'll just make the arguments and you take them how you wish. I would never force anything on anyone i'm not a Muslim.
What arguments. There is no rational reason to believe in atheism. :mjlol:

how can i reach 500 messages if i can't even message people? what you're telling me is that i have to send 500 messages to be able to message when i can't even message anyone to being with? what. Does this place have an administrator?

i'm not trying to "convert" anyone abowe,( and you don't "convert" to atheism). I'll just make the arguments and you take them how you wish. I would never force anything on anyone i'm not a Muslim.
Its funny how u call islam a fairy tail. But ur the one who believes all this came from nothing. 0+0=0
according to u = 0+0=1 lol :nahgirl::chrisfreshhah:

Do u believe in evolution?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I do love and hate for Allah sake. I believe to be a muslim is an action or something were supposed to strive toward (submitting to the will of Allah) not some label we inherit and carry around while acting like evil savages.

I know what it is and thats what I have a problem with, the joking about killing of children and raping of women (who are also muslim btw), is heinous in and of itself. Stop making the deen look like a superficial mockery by defending that.
You're confused :chrisfreshhah:you just said "i do love and hate for Allahs sake" but couple posts back you complimented murtads :mjlol:this is embarrassing (no pun intended):lolbron:Why you bringing up "evil savage" for? :kanyehmm:rape, murder... are all major sins in Islam. The members on Sspot haven't done so, so no need to bring it up.

I and others do joke around please dont take it seriously. This is just a forum.

You give off a pseudo sheikh vibe. This isn't the first time aswell. Are you one of those self taught, google-guided sheikhs?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

sges clearly suffering from cognitive dissonance she clearly doesn't know what Al Wala Wal bara means that's why she prefers apostates over Muslims.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

So what you are saying is a Muslim who's mocking the dead and making fun of heinous crimes against humanity is worse than apostasy :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

sges clearly suffering from cognitive dissonance she clearly doesn't know what Al Wala Wal bara means that's why she prefers apostates over Muslims.
She's right. A compassionate kafir is better than a Muslim who is evil. An example: The West has taken in hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees, given them citizenship, free housing, free education, free medical care, and free money. Saudis, on the other hand, refuse to accept refugees.

It is the Westerner who is behaving Islamically and worthy of my loyalty, not some goat fuckers in Riyadh.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
She's right. A compassionate kafir is better than a Muslim who is evil. An example: The West has taken in hundreds of thousands of Somali refugees, given them citizenship, free housing, free education, free medical care, and free money. Saudis, on the other hand, refuse to accept refugees.

It is the Westerner who is behaving Islamically and worthy of my loyalty, not some goat fuckers in Riyadh.
What does al Wala wal bara mean yaa Shia and don't start cutting yourself with a blade to honour al Hassan & al husseins deaths, no blood letting bradar if you don't like the answer that shiekh google provides

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Speaking of Saudia Arabia do you know who Lawrence of Arabia is? And do you know how the partnership between the khawrij clerics & al saud formed? Do you know Israel & Saudia Arabia are close allies? Do you know Saudia Arabia is the United States closest ally in the Middle East?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Qof Maxa weeyse oo ruunta ku sheego soo bax you Karbala soo bax he who uses a stone to prostrate before the most benevolent soo bax the accursed seed of abdullah ibn Saba the cryto yahuudi the godfather of shiaism the sadomasochistic death cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts