Atheists, would you ever be in a serious relationship with a Muslim? (poll)

Serious relationship with a Muslim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the I'm going to marry this person kind relationship? I want to have children with this person kinda love?

Personally i wouldn't be able to love a Muslim man because the man i love has to be a man i respect and i wouldn't be able to respect a Muslim man as i would think of him as unintelligent. A grown man that needs fairy tails to get through the day, and can't think logically enough to see through the bullshit...how can i bear such a man's child? I can't have the children of a man i think of as less intelligent than I. My future children's father has to smarter or just as smart as I.
what do you guys think? would you marry a Muslim as an atheist/ or a non-Muslim?

edit: would you atheists/non-muslims like me to make polls anonymous? say the word and its done

Last edited:
Muslim + atheist relationships don't work out because as far as I can tell, muslims get super religious when they go through a midlife crisis. The athiest either gets sucked into it or left behind :kanyeshrug:

You can't message people until you reach 500 messages and 1 month. @ArchBishopofAtheism has already tried to convert everyone to atheism :mjlol: at least we don't have religious fanatics here.
how can i reach 500 messages if i can't even message people? what you're telling me is that i have to send 500 messages to be able to message when i can't even message anyone to being with? what. Does this place have an administrator?

i'm not trying to "convert" anyone abowe,( and you don't "convert" to atheism). I'll just make the arguments and you take them how you wish. I would never force anything on anyone i'm not a Muslim.

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
how can i reach 500 messages if i can't even message people? what you're telling me is that i have to send 500 messages to be able to message when i can't even message anyone to being with? what. Does this place have an administrator?

i'm not trying to "convert" anyone abowe,( and you don't "convert" to atheism). I'll just make the arguments and you take them how you wish. I would never force anything on anyone i'm not a Muslim.
I meant 500 comments or responses on threads etc. It's for everyone and you have to be here for a month.

My fellow Somali Muslims please do try to not take offense to this thread( i know its hard since i basically called you stupid) but please do try to not comment if its not related to the poll. Thank you.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Tone it down a bit lol. My father is more intelligent than me, and he's a muslim. So you're wrong to assume that muslim equals unintelligent.

There are a lot of dumb atheists, intelligent believers and vice versa, in fact i find most of the atheists on this forum to be a lot more moral, rational, and just than all of the qabilist muslims on here, id prefer them over muslims who make fun of Somali women being raped, and children being killed, (I believe God does too). So that statement was ridiculous, other than that i agree with you, its best people marry others they share fundamental beliefs and values with. Thats up to each individual, their preference.

Like the I'm going to marry this person kind relationship? I want to have children with this person kinda love?

Personally i wouldn't be able to love a Muslim man because the man i love has to be a man i respect and i wouldn't be able to respect a Muslim man as i would think of him as unintelligent. A grown man that needs fairy tails to get through the day, and can't think logically enough to see through the bullshit...how can i bear such a man's child? I can't have the children of a man i think of as less intelligent than I. My future children's father has to smarter or just as smart as I.
what do you guys think? would you marry a Muslim as an atheist/ or a non-Muslim?

edit: would you atheists/non-muslims like me to make polls anonymous? say the word and its done

nin Muslim ah muxuu kaa soo doonaya :kodaksmiley:

There are a lot of dumb atheists, intelligent believers and vice versa, in fact i find most of the atheists on this forum to be a lot more moral, rational, and just than all of the qabilist muslims on here, id prefer them over muslims who make fun of Somali women being raped, and children being killed, (I believe God does too). So that statement was ridiculous, other than that i agree with you, its best people marry others they share fundamental beliefs and values with. Thats up to each individual, their preference.
the worst believer is always better than the best disbeliever. meel ku qoro

the worst believer is always better than the best disbeliever. meel ku qoro

So hypothetically, you believe someone who rapes, kills, abuses, commits every sin in the book but *claims* (bc only God knows what is truly within peoples hearts) they're a muslim, they are better than a person who doesn't believe in God but only does good deeds besides that?

Yeah, I don't believe that. But anyway I was just making a point about what she said, as those are not the only two options in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts