Atheists of Somalispot come in! Let's discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I feel bad for you. Probably see power Rangers jilbab on the daily.
Don't get me started!!

I would understand if it was neutral colors but why wear bright red, orange, hot pink, green, yellow? Sometimes they wear orange jilbaab with hot pink skirt! You can see them from 15 miles!!

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
nope probably someone else.

i was referring to this. is this the long hijab your talking about?

iQJTrDX.jpg
I always wonder, how and when did this become the national dress for women?

walahi I was watching a video of some geeljires, like literal reer miiyis... and the women were all wearing that :faysalwtf:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Ban the jilbaab world wide!!!!!!!
I feel bad for you. Probably see power Rangers jilbab on the daily.

walahi I was watching a video of some geeljires, like literal reer miiyis... and the women were all wearing that :faysalwtf:
Jilab is so gross, no one else wears it. Not even Djiboutians.
LOOK AT ALL THESE BASTARDS GIVING EACH OTHER HANDJOBS. I am even surprised with the females and their hypocrisy.

When you females are told to cover up and dont wear skimpy clothes you start yelling "Why do you care what women wear."
When somali women are wearing jilbaab you wanna ban it?
What happened to "why do you care what women wear."

@Sovereign-Reiko be careful what your mouth utters. You are suggesting to ban an ayah of Quran.

Tramo

LOOK AT ALL THESE BASTARDS GIVING EACH OTHER HANDJOBS. I am even surprised with the females and their hypocrisy.

When you females are told to cover up and dont wear skimpy clothes you start yelling "Why do you care what women wear."

@Sovereign-Reiko be careful what your mouth utters. You are suggesting to ban an ayah of Quran.
im not talking about covering up nigga caadi iska dhig, I'm talking about how we seem to have completely ditched our cultural clothing in just a couple of decades to the point where u can't even find it in the baadiye

Cukaash

@Cukaash it doesn't say anything in the Quran about wearing big jilbaab. You can cover your head, wear a dress!

ﭑﭒﭓ
33:59

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ أَدْنَىٰ أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا

Cukaash

im not talking about covering up nigga caadi iska dhig, I'm talking about how we seem to have completely ditched our cultural clothing in just a couple of decades to the point where u can't even find it in the baadiye
And what culture is that?
Explain it to me.
Tell me how women and men dressed in the past.
:drakewtf:

Tramo

And what culture is that?
Explain it to me.
Tell me how women and men dressed in the past.
:drakewtf:
nigga stop being obtuse, mise u really think women have always been wearing this :draketf:

horta why are u so salty, sida hooyadaa lagaa caayay ba nisku kay waal waalaysa :draketf:

Cukaash

nigga stop being obtuse, mise u really think women have always been wearing this :draketf:

horta why are u so salty, sida hooyadaa lagaa caayay ba nisku kay waal waalaysa :draketf:
Cagaha wax kadey tuug yahow.
:birdman:
Why you being a hypocrite. Attacking and shading the same thing your hooyo and ayeeyo wear day in day out.

And why dont you explain that culture you were talking about??
Why you swerving?
FOH.

I guess but you will get weird stares

Don't matter if she was born in somalia. There women who are born in the west and still wear jilbabs

Stares aren't too bad I guess. Lol I never really notice western born Somalis wear jilbaab, they overly religious ones usually stick with the niqab. The only ones my age that wear it are freshies that were born in Somalia

You're not even female, shut up. You're opinion doesn't matter

Tramo

Cagaha wax kadey tuug yahow.
:birdman:
Why you being a hypocrite. Attacking and shading the same thing your hooyo and ayeeyo wear day in day out.

And why dont you explain that culture you were talking about??
Why you swerving?
FOH.
attacking and shading kulaha, show me where I attacked this piece of clothing that seems to have u in ur feelings

I don't have to explain myself, if ur really so out of touch with Somali culture and u really wanna know, just google it or ask ur parents. I just didn't expect some sensitive ass nigga would take offence to my observation :tacky:

Cukaash

attacking and shading kulaha, show me where I attacked this piece of clothing that seems to have u in ur feelings

I don't have to explain myself, if ur really so out of touch with Somali culture and u really wanna know, just google it or ask ur parents. I just didn't expect some sensitive ass nigga would take offence to my observation :tacky:
Criticizing your observation is being sensitive?
:chrisfreshhah:
Why dont you tell me the culture and what our women use to wear that is better than the jilbaab bruh...why you dodging and frog jumping my question.
Tell me about this culture that you so desperately mention.
And No i wont ask anyone besides you coz youre the one who brought this culture shit up.
:mjlol:

And dont result to cheap insults when youre criticized for your observations. Stand youre ground or dont respond.

Of course but your gassing it up like all of them wear it. That's a reach.

Btw did you wear one be honest lol
nope!! i wore a regular hijab so i wont get harassed though, but next time i go i wont be wearing that either :kanyeshrug:. thats in 5 years so hopefully they deal with the rape epidemic and mysogynoir and salafi mentality by then

C4Aw_7UWYAATatW.jpg:large

combination of being poor and not being able to buy pretty baatis and hijabs, and al shabaab? I'm more mad at the niggas here who wear it :susp: is it an epidemic in america?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
nope!! i wore a regular hijab so i wont get harassed though, but next time i go i wont be wearing that either :kanyeshrug:. thats in 5 years so hopefully they deal with the rape epidemic and mysogynoir and salafi mentality by then

C4Aw_7UWYAATatW.jpg:large
:holeup:Please tell me that picture is somehow distorted. Her body shape is so weird, she looks looks like an alien.

She really shouldn't be wearing that. The real Uhura was a dime.:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.