Atheists of Somalispot come in! Let's discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since most of you all despise Islam and always talked bad about Muslims primarily Somali Muslims. How do you feel about the Muslim ban? Are you stoked about kids who are stuck in Africa while their mother or father are in the U.S and were in the process of coming to America? Are you also happy about Somali U.S citizens who can't bring their elderly parents? How about kids in refugee camps who have nowhere to go?

Do you support Trump's Muslim ban?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
First of all, it's NOT a MUSLIM BAN. Countries with the highest Muslim populations aren't even banned. These countries were already on Obama's team and the Homeland Security list of countries that "support" terrorism.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsTables74.png

No, I'm not happy with Trump’s plan on banning people from seven countries for 90 days and banning Syrians forever. Because terrorism isn't a big deal as it made out to be by the Republicans.

Since most of you all despise Islam and always talked bad about Muslims primarily Somali Muslims. How do you feel about the Muslim ban? Are you stoked about kids who are stuck in Africa while their mother or father are in the U.S and were in the process of coming to America? Are you also happy about Somali U.S citizens who can't bring their elderly parents? How about kids in refugee camps who have nowhere to go?

Do you support Trump's Muslim ban?
i want somalis in general to get banned tbh. they need to work on their country instead of running from it. they only choose to come to welfare countries to sit on their ass. we have enough qasaaro here who birthed a generation of qaasro thugs. stay home. can't say the same about syrians since they in general do better then somalis and their country is in turmoil.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
i want somalis in general to get banned tbh. they need to work on their country instead of running from it. they only choose to come to welfare countries to sit on their ass. we have enough qasaaro here who birthed a generation of qaasro thugs. stay home. can't say the same about syrians since they in general do better then somalis and their country is in turmoil.
Good point, but that would also increase the number of suicide rates in the country tho

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sis start with yourself and go back to Somalia and work on your country. It's really easy for you say that from the comfort of your heated living room with your smart phone while sipping your Tim Hortons coffee and eating sushi.

200.gif

Sis start with yourself and go back to Somalia and work on your country. It's really easy for you stay from the comfort of your heated living room with smart phone while sipping your Tim Hortons coffee and eating sushi.

200.gif
i plan to. I've already been to boossaso and planning on moving there when i graduate soon. i don't just talk shit uno :mjswag:

in my time there I've seen so many lazy qaasaro looking for a free ticket to a welfare state cuz their friends or cousins are chilling on tax dollars. these habars all sit in cafes in discuss their schemes but never did i ever see them discuss the state of somalia. nacala

Sis start with yourself and go back to Somalia and work on your country. It's really easy for you say that from the comfort of your heated living room with your smart phone while sipping your Tim Hortons coffee and eating sushi.

200.gif
Coffee and sushi? :hova:
:dead:

sis someone needs to build a wall to put a travel ban on the southerners and landers :damedamn:

i had to volunteer :salute:
As long as you're paying for it I'm fine :umad:

Only those right wing nutters are for the ban
Most atheists are left wing.
I'm against the ban

Since when did I hate Muslims Horta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending