Atheists of Somalispot come in! Let's discuss this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Paranoia isn't all bad in some sense, but I feel like you have it in spades.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We should all be paranoid.

We live in a time where anything is possible. I have never seen anything like this before, even after 9/11. We have Trump surrogates openly invoking Japanese internment when asked about Muslims.

Its insanity.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
First of all, it's NOT a MUSLIM BAN. Countries with the highest Muslim populations aren't even banned. These countries were already on Obama's team and the Homeland Security list of countries that "support" terrorism.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsTables74.png

damn, straight out of the Republican playbook. just because it's not a ban on every single Muslim in the world does not make it not a Muslim ban...it's still a ban on Muslims especially considering the fact that non-Muslim minorities from those countries are still being let through

also the grand total of terrorist attacks committed by ppl from those countries in the US in the last 40 years is 0, so I'm not sure how this is supposed to protect anything while the main culprits of terrorism are not affected

so not sure why ur arguing semantics about whether or not it's a Muslim ban. someone needs to send the memo to our fellow somalis who being turned back that 'hey hey, it's not a Muslim ban' , maybe they'll feel better about it all

VixR

Veritas
Does everyone here have stealth exit plans to parachute their way from shit supposedly hitting the fan?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
i want somalis in general to get banned tbh. they need to work on their country instead of running from it. they only choose to come to welfare countries to sit on their ass. we have enough qasaaro here who birthed a generation of qaasro thugs. stay home. can't say the same about syrians since they in general do better then somalis and their country is in turmoil.

I disagree with you on alot but this is to the point.

Most Somalis that leave Somalia are upper-class Somalis with a spare 20k USD lying around.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm neutral about the ban. Mainly because i want Somalis to stop fleeing and start fixing (Somalia). It's not like we are doing anything of note here in the West, might as well stay where we are needed instead of sitting on our asses all day collecting welfare.

But i also recognize that many Somalis back home are simply not able to change the country for a multitude of reasons (uneducated, poor, disease etc). Which is why i believe all Somalis in the West should be forcibly deported back to Somalia :fittytousand: It's the only way that country will improve :manny:

First of all, it's NOT a MUSLIM BAN. Countries with the highest Muslim populations aren't even banned. These countries were already on Obama's team and the Homeland Security list of countries that "support" terrorism.

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsTables74.png

No, I'm not happy with Trump’s plan on banning people from seven countries for 90 days and banning Syrians forever. Because terrorism isn't a big deal as it made out to be by the Republicans.

Libya - 97% muslim
Sudan - 97% muslim
Syria - 90% muslim
Iraq - 99% muslim
Iran - 99.7% muslim
Yemen - 99% muslim
Somalia - 99% muslim

But it's not a muslim ban... :mjlol:

I'm neutral about the ban. Mainly because i want Somalis to stop fleeing and start fixing (Somalia). It's not like we are doing anything of note here in the West, might as well stay where we are needed instead of sitting on our asses all day collecting welfare.

But i also recognize that many Somalis back home are simply not able to change the country for a multitude of reasons (uneducated, poor, disease etc). Which is why i believe all Somalis in the West should be forcibly deported back to Somalia :fittytousand: It's the only way that country will improve :manny:

La xawla... whats with you guys. I'm not going back :faysalwtf: I'll pretend to be habashi or something else lmaooo my passport doesn't have my ethnicity :dead:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
La xawla... whats with you guys. I'm not going back :faysalwtf: I'll pretend to be habashi or something else lmaooo my passport doesn't have my ethnicity :dead:

Tell me i'm wrong though :siilaanyolaugh:

Somalia will never amount to crap with the mentally challenged doqons currently running it. The minority of educated Somalis out there will be of much use after they are forcibly deported back to the motherland :siilaanyosmile:

These forced exodus ppl are scary, they're gaining traction these last few days:whoa: :wow:

It's not the westerners you have to look out for. It looks like our fellow Somalis will be the ones pushing us all into boats :ileycry: what kind of self sabotage...

Tell me i'm wrong though :siilaanyolaugh:

Somalia will never amount to crap with the mentally challenged doqons currently running it. The minority of educated Somalis out there will be of much use after they are forcibly deported back to the motherland :siilaanyosmile:
I believe you, no way I'd accept the shitty Somali status quo :pacspit: I'd force change if I had to

But I'm too selfish :meleshame: I like the easy life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending