At What age should you have Children in this day and age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking around 22-24 the first one comes out then have one ever 1,5 year till your around ~33, hitting a 60 million population around 2040 is a must for our nation:westbrookswag: Whats your opinion?

See if you think the same once you hit 22. Spoiler: you won't :lolbron:
Settling down with one who looks like this:banderas:

IMG_7249.JPG

See if you think the same once you hit 22. Spoiler: you won't :lolbron:

Spoiler: You're wrong. We shouldn't do "family planning", have as many as quickly as possible (18-20 or possibly earlier). We need to get our population up, simple as that, because our enemies currently heavily outnumber us if you look at Ethiopia/Kenya.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Spoiler: You're wrong. We shouldn't do "family planning", have as many as quickly as possible (18-20 or possibly earlier). We need to get out population up! Our enemies currently heavily outnumber us if you look at Ethiopia/Kenya.

:sass1: for what it matters, I was against them banning you

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
23 or after whenevr you finish your studies and started your career. As long as you can support them and are not relying on benefits is the time to go for it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Seems a bit on the late side a women reaches her peak during 23-27

the peak in terms of fertility is 22-32 from everything i've read

the middle 24-30 period being the most potent in terms of financial stability and childrearing

for guys they can stretch it slightly if they marry a little younger. so let's bump that from 25-34 for the fellows.

that should be the sweet spot and if you focus on the 27-30 range specifically you're probably good in the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending