Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Not saying this is true for all women: but men don’t reach their attractiveness until they’ve reach their late 20’s, 30’s-40’s

Women finds men who looks mature or have mature features. The reason for this determines his capabilities as a provider.

Women don’t find a baby face amongst (young adults) men to be nearly as attractive compare to Men in their late 20’s, 30’s and early 40s.

There are an exception: girls (who are mature teens and young adult) do find young boyish looks to be attractive like Justin Bieber or BTS or other boyish trends.

That's good, I should probably do that too. I am mostly active on here and discord since I can't stand any large social media. I like the familiarity of small communities.

Do you got any tips on how I could reduce screen time bro?
I'm not your bro, I'm a woman.

Sorry my bad. I met a bunch of users like this guy called sumaya and another one named ugbaad. I was so confused on wether they are women or men.

Anyways, drop some tips on how you do it
Find other interests that are outside of social Media. Take interests in exercising, take up a sport, visit friends in an outside gathering, get out of the house. Remember there was a time when social media didn't exist and people survived just fine.

Find other interests that are outside of social Media. Take interests in exercising, take up a sport, visit friends in an outside gathering, get out of the house. Remember there was a time when social media didn't exist and people survived just fine.
Wow, I really need to get a hobby. I really do nothing else between the essentials and internet.

Not a social person but maybe I could get my first ever job or something

Wow, I really need to get a hobby. I really do nothing else between the essentials and internet.

Not a social person but maybe I could get my first ever job or something
There you go. You can start off with a part time job, and if you don't want to go to college/university then go to a technical school where you learn a skill and then you have something your good at and go from there.

I am curious to know what the ladies think since I always hear men talking about that woman 40 and above are undesirable.

So tell me when
Pharaoh Ramses had children when he was in his 90s with his own daughters back in like 2000bc
We are you comparing the average Joe to the greatest Pharaoh of all time. He had two of the most important thing that define a man which was status and wealth